GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feature Product Presentation! GHL MK6 GTI Exhaust Systems .: DBC Tuning:.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the video man. Just a bit muffled though. :(

Skeptix

Ready to race!
F*** me... I just wanted the catback, now I wanna buy the full tbe. Decisions, decisions.

shadow29

Ready to race!
I know the GHL CB I had for my MKV GTI droned like crazy, so hopefully this one doesn't drone as bad. But have to admit other then the drone, the exhaust was awesome & sounded great!

WakeMCS

Ready to race!
I know the GHL CB I had for my MKV GTI droned like crazy, so hopefully this one doesn't drone as bad. But have to admit other then the drone, the exhaust was awesome & sounded great!

Damn that's really not what I wanted to hear. The exhaust on my previous car had great sound/quality but droned like crazy and it's definitely something I'm not going to deal with again. Too many long trips to/from school/back home.

I know DBC is going to do an introduction price (Discount for the MKVI Forum members) I'm sure Berk will let everyone know pricing shortly for Catbacks and Turbo Backs.

Not sure if that was already discussed but I asked earlier and didn't get a response. Will you be offering the downpipe by itself? What is the price point?

OldSchoolVW

Ready to race!
Sounds good, may even switch out my practically new CB i just got a few weeks ago. Any hints or teasers as to what the GB will be?