GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: OZ Racing Ultraleggera Wheels & Conti DWS06 Tires --$900

Muratti

Ready to race!
Hi there,

Due to some rubbing issues I have, I'm feeling to sell my current setup and get a similar but smaller offset setup. Here are the specs of wheels and tires:

Wheels: 17x8 ET35 squared

Tires: 225/45R17.

Two of the wheels are in great shape except the dust and dirt.

Two of them has some curb rash but not that bad. Will sell wheel set with center rigs, caps and bolts.

Tires have around 15k miles on them and lots of thread there. Got mounted last labor day and mostly highway driven. Experienced some rubbing as mentioned above but nothing serious.

I still have the set up on my ride.

Local pick ups only due to the cost of shipping at this time.

Located in metro Boston area.

Thx for looking.

Last edited:

Muratti

Ready to race!
Bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muratti

Ready to race!
Bump it up!

Muratti

Ready to race!
Late night bump!

Muratti

Ready to race!
Eko!

Muratti

Ready to race!
^

Muratti

Ready to race!
Bump for price drop: $800

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
How is the fitment on these?? I am looking into getting 17x8 et35 wheels as well. Do u have rolled fenders? Pulled? What exactly is rubbing and how low are u if lowered at all?

Muratti

Ready to race!

Muratti

Ready to race!
I just did screw mod only at the fronts. No pulling or rolling. The rubbing is significantly reduced but still having time to time. I have koni oranges with vwr springs. I belive it is 1-1.25 inch lowered compared to stock. My tires are 225/45R17 btw and they suggest having 215/45R17 or even 215/40R17. However, i did not want my daily commute ride that low with 215 tires on New England Roads.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I just did screw mod only at the fronts. No pulling or rolling. The rubbing is significantly reduced but still having time to time. I have koni oranges with vwr springs. I belive it is 1-1.25 inch lowered compared to stock. My tires are 225/45R17 btw and they suggest having 215/45R17 or even 215/40R17. However, i did not want my daily commute ride that low with 215 tires on New England Roads.

Thanks for the reply! Don't mean to thread jack but last question lol would you say with a roll they would be fine with no rubbing?

Glws and awesome price there! I wish they were the bronze ones then I would consider picking them up haha.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Same setup here but in 18x8 et 45 and no rub at all. The et 35 just gives you trouble unless you stretch it or camber the wheels up front. Good luck with sale and a new set of shoes!

Ultraleggeras are so light, made an amazing improvement to steering and braking!

Muratti

Ready to race!
Yep. As said, you need to either stretch the tires or roll the fenders or camber the wheels for et35.

Thank you all and agree they are so light. With this 17" set up i saved about 13 lbs per corner compared to stock tires and wheels.

Last edited: