GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ferguson?!?!?!?!

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
In the UK, it's Afro-Carribean, since a large majority of the black population over there come from former British colonies in the West Indies (i.e. Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Grenada).

And make no mistake, the UK is no stranger to racial tensions either (Brixton riots of 1981 and Bradford 2001 comes to mind).

Ahhh, yes. Makes sense. I for one hate the term African American and I never use it in my life. If it's ok to call me "white" then it's ok for me to say "black".

Anyone who says that "black" is offensive is a ridiculous human and I don't care for their opinions.

/threadderailment

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
^Love how selective you get and conveniently ignore the letter his mother and biological father sent to their supporters:

"We are profoundly disappointed that the killer of our child will not face the consequence of his actions.

While we understand that many others share our pain, we ask that you channel your frustration in ways that will make a positive change. We need to work together to fix the system that allowed this to happen.

Join with us in our campaign to ensure that every police officer working the streets in this country wears a body camera.

We respectfully ask that you please keep your protests peaceful. Answering violence with violence is not the appropriate reaction.

Let's not just make noise, let's make a difference."

Lesley McSpadden and Michael Brown, Sr.
Parents of Michael Brown, Jr.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1simvfm

razr390

Go Kart Champion
^Love how selective you get and conveniently ignore the letter his mother and biological father sent to their supporters:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1simvfm

It's hard to explain when it was his mom and she didn't try to stop his step dad from saying that. The letter was crafted by her lawyer with their help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Every time I think about our country and politics and all that, I just have the the opening scene to the first episode of The Newsroom playing in my head over and over and over again.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Every time I think about our country and politics and all that, I just have the the opening scene to the first episode of The Newsroom playing in my head over and over and over again.

Is it the one where they ask why America is the number 1 country in the world?

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Is it the one where they ask why America is the number 1 country in the world?

Yeah, I think it is. I've seen it. :laugh:

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
I love The Newsroom. The opening scene for the first episode is a must watch, even if you dont plan on watching the entire series. Very sad this is the last season :(

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I love The Newsroom. The opening scene for the first episode is a must watch, even if you dont plan on watching the entire series. Very sad this is the last season :(

Agreed. :D

I've been watching for awhile now. Sad to see this is the last season. :(

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Agreed. :D

I've been watching for awhile now. Sad to see this is the last season. :(

I must say, it is at least ending on a good note. This season has been amazing so far. It could have ended up like many shows and ended with a terrible season.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
I also think "The Great Dictator Speech" on youtube (From the movie The Great Dictator by Charlie Chaplin) is a must watch too. I loved it.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I must say, it is at least ending on a good note. This season has been amazing so far. It could have ended up like many shows and ended with a terrible season.

Yeah, very good point. It ended on a strong note, and it didn't go down as being terrible. Most good shows usually end incredibly poorly.