What should I do?

• Ultimate GTI

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Buy the R32

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Recently I got into a okay size crash. My frame and all the important stuff are okay...so my original plan was Oettiger front cf hood and cf fender...until my friend called me up...

He is the first owner of a mint 2004 R32, he is moving home to Taiwan, and was wondering if I want to replace my car with his for 13k...

I am divided...my soul told me to keep my GTI, and make it the ultimate GTI... I have A lot of good priceless memory with that car...

On the other hand this R32 is hard to pass up...

What would u do?

AdvanSuper

Banned
Ultimate GTI? :lol:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
AWD would be nice in a winter weather climate.

If your frame is fine I would have no problems fixing the GTI.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
If it was me I'd go with the MKIV .:R, IMO the greatest golf ever built. Such a great platform to build on. AWD & 6 speed & the best exhaust note ever:bow:

If it was me I'd go with the MKIV .:R, IMO the greatest golf ever built. Such a great platform to build on. AWD & 6 speed & the best exhaust note ever:bow:

sir, you are correct. pitbull has spoken

/thread.

seriously, MKIV R32. end of story. you are going to get alot of bias on this forum man, but i wish you well whatever you get

R32 :lol:

DubKnight

Go Kart Champion
No questions asked, go with the .:R an dont look back. The MKIV is sexy as hell and I would love to get my hands on one as well!

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy

Need I say more?