GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flipstah's Rising Blue GTI

flipstah

Passed Driver's Ed
A frequent Vortex guy, I was informed of MK6 forums and thought I'd check it out. I'd like to share what has happened with my Golf R so far.

First shot when I got it,

Years later, it's now on:

APR Stage 2+
42DD TBE, non-res, cat-less
OEM LED tails
H&R Sport Springs
Volk LE37 19in ET35
HPA Haldex Competition controller

Dyno result:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd....47_10152453404564820_177994461455971153_o.jpg

Dyno vid:

http://youtu.be/AB0Ix79egWI

nik

Go Kart Champion
Nice ride! And love the plate lol.

Oh and if that privacy cover is getting in the way in the last pic you can hang it vertically behind the drivers seat by hooking the lifting loops onto those small pointless hooks on the b pillar. Assuming the R has them too.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Nice ride! And love the plate lol.

Oh and if that privacy cover is getting in the way in the last pic you can hang it vertically behind the drivers seat by hooking the lifting loops onto those small pointless hooks on the b pillar. Assuming the R has them too.

you are awesome! now i know what the hooks are for lol. ive been using it for my waterproof jacket. but now i know.! next time i take it off it will be hung up there. and it will hold my jacket also lol

nik

Go Kart Champion
you are awesome! now i know what the hooks are for lol. ive been using it for my waterproof jacket. but now i know.! next time i take it off it will be hung up there. and it will hold my jacket also lol

I don't know if that's their intended purpose as my friends passat has them too. But heck it works!

flipstah

Passed Driver's Ed

Shenanigans this weekend! A bunch of us worked on the car and ta-dum!
Road trip this weekend and my tires were worn on the Rotiform so I swapped wheels with my buddy.

Air Lift Autopilot V2
Air Zenith OB2 Compressor
Air Lift Performance Front Struts/Rear Bags
Bilstein Rear Shocks

Still fiddling around with the optimal PSI but 60psi in the front is rough. 50front/30rear seems to work for me.

Going to get it aligned tomorrow.

The trunk isn't pretty yet but it will be soon. Zipties work for now haha.

flipstah

Passed Driver's Ed
Less than a week after the bags were installed, a bunch of us Dubbers drove >2k km's to Leavenworth, WA for a Pacific Northwest car meet weekend.

The car rode fine and the setup handled beautifully, especially on Chuckanut Drive.
I need my fenders rolled!

Have to edit some photos but I'm waiting for the designated photographers for our trip to post some.

I was averaging 7.5-8L/100kms, which was awesome for the power I get.