GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2010 VW GTI Limited Edition

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
lulz @ first post being about selling your brand new car.

Edit: Statement retracted. I will now proceed to place foot in mouth.

Last edited:

quarantine

Ready to race!
never heard of a limited edition GTI.....not yet at least.
You gotta back a post like this with some details

Chasing Neil

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm sure you could find someone that would pay a premium for it. it appears to be fully loaded. liking the wheels, but love the leather seats. i would have considered it depending on how much you wanted for it.

post it on mk5 site and some other vw enthusiast forums.

congrats on the car! that's one sweet prize.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
somebody sold one on vwvortex earlier this month - for $25,000 IIRC. If I hadn't already bought mine I would have been ALL over that.

Limited edition has the new VW Racing wheels (black), and is loaded (Autobahn, Nav, DSG). It has carbon fiber b pillar covers, interior trim, mirror covers, and door sill plates (with limited edition badging on the sills iirc).

I don't think there's any power or performance boosts, but I may be wrong.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Guys, please keep his thread clean as there are 6 limited editions. they are in the link he posted.

vwgtiguy, Congrats on winning the car. I guess you are Gabriel A of Tuscon Arizona.

Carl H of Selinsgrove PA sold his car already too. Picture below.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
That's a pretty cool edition.

Love the wheels and CF interior pieces.

Very nice.

Last edited:

v-dubGTI10

it looks like its only different cuz of the rims nd leather seats? i really dont seem the big deal from my GTI nd mine just has the sunroof package nd the xeons nd it looks exactly the same just different wheels

jmchase76

I am "Joseph C" in Cuy Falls, OH (Num 1 on the list)- but go by Matt,

I posted a couple of weeks ago when I actually picked up the car-

My Car- which may or may not be consistent with the others has

4 Door
DSG
Leather with MK6 embroidery on the headrests
HID headlights
18" Black Motorsport wheels (with Pirelli PZeros)
Carbon fiber "look" trim (I posted some pics on the interior thread) on the dash, doors, mirrors, b-pillar and the lower edge of the hatch
Does NOT have the Nav system, but does have IPod integration
Limited edition plaque
special badge on the front grille- see avatar

It is a great car- does not go any faster than other GTI's but for me it is priceless because of the experience of winning the car and the story- (and I think my car and I are getting a page in the "Drivers" magazine as I am a multiple passat and MKIII GTI owner)- Of course that being said- the taxes are going to be a bitch-

I have some pictures of the car under my profile and in the great lakes forum, also.