GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: AWE CATBACK! socal!

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
And the Vanguard CBE goes for $499 new on the forum.

I thought i was fair on my offer, didnt mean to offend anyone.

TBH I wasn't impressed with the Vanguard exhaust, looks like a stock with suitcase delete and sounds terrible. I would rather get a more substantial exhaust than Vanguard. AWE exhaust is good, they aren't as common as others but still sell. Im sure this will go after people get their xmas money!

BUMP!

JhnR

Banned
TBH I wasn't impressed with the Vanguard exhaust, looks like a stock with suitcase delete and sounds terrible. I would rather get a more substantial exhaust than Vanguard. AWE exhaust is good, they aren't as common as others but still sell. Im sure this will go after people get their xmas money!

BUMP!

What are you talking about? its the same design as Borla....and Borla sounds awesome, they are similar in sound. If you haven't heard the Vanguard in person, i suggest you do first ;).

emac08

Ready to race!

BUMP!

Thanks man. I agree with you.. IMO the vanguard does not sound as great as the AWE. The borla sounds pretty loud and I don't know how obnoxious it can be as i've never driven in a car with one before. What's good about the AWE is that it's not obnoxiously loud all the time, it can rumble pretty deep/loud when you want it to be and the quality is solid. Any how... back to reason for this thread - it's me selling a used quality AWE catback. Not a borla, not a vanguard, not a brand new one. I think if you are going for an AWE catback its a great price. I also think if you want an exhaust not everyone and their mom's have (cough cough ...APR - which nothing is wrong with), and something a little higher end, AWE is the way to go!

I'm still accepting offers and I know a lot of you told me after xmas so I'll still be here as long as its not sold!

JhnR

Banned
I agree with you the AWE sound amazing, i had it on my mk5...the AWE sounds amazing free bump for you, someone should snatch this.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I want but need to sell some crap so I can have more monie$$$ for car...