GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BSH Torque Mount Insert

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
I have two of these for sale. One is brand new with all hardware. Never used fresh in the box. The other has been used for about 5K miles. Insert is in good shape, and comes with all washers, but no torque mount bolt. I imagine it would be a few dollars at the dealer or hardware store.

New: SOLD
Used: SOLD (no bolt)
Canada add $6

First come first serve. PM if serious.

Thanks!

Last edited:

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
pm'ed

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
Bump. Lowered used price to $15 shipped for quick sale. Can't go wrong with that. :)

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
Alright this thing is just sitting here taking up space. If anyone wants it, just pay me for shipping. $6. US only.

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
any signs of wear on it?

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to post here instead of replying to all the PM's.

PLEASE READ: The USED insert is functional. There will be some signs of wear since it is used. Namely the flat part is a little stretched. Does not affect performance at all. Nothing is torn. It does NOT come with the bolt. Get it from your dealer.

Folks. The $6 I'm charging isn't for the insert. It is to barely cover the priority mail and delivery confirmation charges. In fact, with the PayPal fees, I'm losing money sending this to you. It would save me money to put it in the trash, but I am offering it to any forum member who'd like to try it out for whatever reason. If you guys have so many questions and issues with a FREE item, I'd hate to see how you are with something that actually costs more than a #2 value meal at McDonalds...no supersize.

As you all know, I'm more than happy to help out and answer any of your questions, but this is some ridiculous shit. If you have any doubts, don't buy it. And yes, if you pick it up, I won't charge you a dime. Thanks.