GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/Feeler: Matte Black Detroits & OEM Catback

Gti-mrk6

Ready to race!
I did say OBO (or best offer). And my post wasn't directed towards you, it was towards the other posters who just said "Hey I'll take it for that price" and no response for days on. I think I was fair enough to adjust the price, substantially lower than what i got it for, and contact the dealer in regards to transferring the warranty whoever would of purchased from me.

:fighting0030: lol
like i said in the PM's, in order for me to purchase there has to be substantial savings, otherwise I rather purchase from an authorized dealer. But again that's just me, gluck though.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
:fighting0030: lol
like i said in the PM's, in order for me to purchase there has to be substantial savings, otherwise I rather purchase from an authorized dealer. But again that's just me, gluck though.

Yeah, I mean you were the only person to at least update me and was straight about the thing. My initial post was not regarding you but instead directed at the other people who messaged me inquiring, and offering but never followed up period.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Did you guys read correctly? Did anyone seriously think he was selling for $1800? Are you readers ignorant and stupid? I am just inquiring because it says 5 wheels for $850, or 4 wheels for $750. The OP won't get more than 700 for these, but what I just wrote are the posted prices.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Did you guys read correctly? Did anyone seriously think he was selling for $1800? Are you readers ignorant and stupid? I am just inquiring because it says 5 wheels for $850, or 4 wheels for $750. The OP won't get more than 700 for these, but what I just wrote are the posted prices.

I think people are more shocked that he paid $1800 for these wheels.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
1800$ is how much 4 brand new Detroits cost through the dealer.... I don't even think gold plated Detroits would fetch that much. Would of helped if you read carefully :p

And i dropped my prices, i had forgot that i was asking those prices with tires. I really just want these gone, so i rushed into thinking what was fair. We all make mistakes, some just more than others.

1) You will NOT get dealer prices here on this forum

2) WITH TIRES you're looking at a $750 sale, possibly $600, no one in their right mind will spend that much money for used black detroits when they can spend half that much for a set with tires, and at a much lower mileage.

3) You edited the price? Jeebus, I would shit myself to know what you originally wanted for these things

4) My wheels (Matte Black Team Dynamics) were $1000 and the tires (Potenza RE-01R) were another $700-$800. They're lighter (~19-20lbs), better quality, and grippy-er. You want us to pay that same amount for a set of stockers that weigh 29lbs?

5) I think you should've researched a little more to figure out what the going rate was. (You should've known, you paid $500 for them originally in the OP)

EDIT:
6) Its in the wrong forum

7) By all means, if you can find someone who will purchase these then go for it. But it'll be hard pressed....especially since the wheel and tire forum has them going for such less.

Last edited by wtbcody; Yesterday at 10:12 PM. Reason: Revised prices, didn't realize the old prices I had included tires :flamesuiton:

This is your exact reason why you edited......ITS STILL $1800 for 5 detroits with no tires!

Last edited:

wtbcody

Ready to race!
Grambles, you are either retarded or just love to troll. 1800$ is how much Detroits COST NEW THROUGH THE DEALER. I was just stating reference points to my price. Also, a set of 4 Detroits goes for 500-600$ on the forums, yes there is lower prices but they most likely 1) want them gone 2) have curb damage 3) more mileage on them. Please read before you decide to lecture me on what I should be doing. It clearly says in the middle I'm asking 750 and 850....

Last edited:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Grambles, you are either retarded or just love to troll.

Probably the latter. :thumbsup: You're too new to understand I guess.

1800$ is how much Detroits COST NEW THROUGH THE DEALER. I was just stating reference points to my price.

Good Deal, but still implicative.

Also, a set of 4 Detroits goes for 500-600$ on the forums, yes there is lower prices but they most likely 1) want them gone 2) have curb damage 3) more mileage on them. Please read before you decide to lecture me on what I should be doing. It clearly says in the middle I'm asking 750 and 850....

I see it in there now. However, you might want to bold what you're asking, or people will skim through and see higher prices and say "Fuck that shit" and move on.

I'm just trying to help YOU out. Don't get so butt hurt.

FYI: Might want to post these over on golfmkv.com as well, they're always wanting Detroits

wtbcody

Ready to race!
Probably the latter. :thumbsup: You're too new to understand I guess.

Good Deal, but still implicative.

I see it in there now. However, you might want to bold what you're asking, or people will skim through and see higher prices and say "Fuck that shit" and move on.

I'm just trying to help YOU out. Don't get so butt hurt.

FYI: Might want to post these over on golfmkv.com as well, they're always wanting Detroits

I know you guys are all trying to help, but it was a very unusual way mixed in with trolling. Kinda appeared as more of a bash. Sorry.

And I probably will just to see if it helps

Gino936

Ready to race!
your retarded, none is going to pay for your gay powdered wheels

OH HAI!!!