GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT Borbet Type E 17x8 ET35

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Looking to sell my wheels. They are currently wrapped in 235/40r17 Nitto NT01s that I will dismount once I find a buyer (just so you know what size tire fits) or you can buy the whole shebang for $1000. I am not looking to sell the tires separately.

Wheels are painted black with a durable urethane based paint that you can buff and polish just like your car.

Price is $400 firm, I am only interested in selling or straight trades for other 17" wheels (17x7.5 min) in an offset that is better suited for my stock camber. Tried on some 17x7.5 et40s and they seemed to fit quite well, so something along those lines would be great.

Wheels come with a set of hubcentric spacers for 57.1mm hubs

Note: I was going to trade these to a guy who has a 2007 Audi A4, and due to the odd brake caliper bracket on the fronts, these will not fit without a spacer (probably 10-15mm or so), so please take that into consideration if you ask for a trade.

I am local to Raleigh NC, so pickup would be ideal as it is expensive as ballz to ship wheels and it would probably end up costing nearly as much as they are worth to ship.

PM me with any questions and I'll try and get back ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

And here is why I am selling them, they stick out to far with 0 camber. Cars with anything over 3* should be fine, but I'd reccomend test fitting beforehand.