GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: Gun Metal Denvers(refinished) + Golf R front bumper

Stag

Banned
My stock denver's that have freshly been refinished(fixed minor curbage) and repainted in gun metal with dullicolor wheel paint. Tires are 225/45 Continental ContiPro Contacts w/ 1500 miles.

No cracks, no bends, roll and balance perfect.

$600 OBO (as per forum rules) Tires retail for $660.

1) FR

2) RR

3) FL

4) RL

The tires are a bit dirty, but any imperfection was dremmel/sanded. Wheels were properly prepped prior to painting.
Four coats on the faces and three coats on the oem lug protectors.

Bumper is sold.

Also, a Golf R front bumper that I just purchased from a 2012 Golf R owner who swapped his out for a euro golf r front. Includes lower center grill.
I've just decided I prefer the GTI front.

Bumper isn't chipped. It's just covered in dirty waterspots from hosing the garage floor)

There is a very small crack dead center on the lower piece of the bumper frame, but as you can see from the tooth pick, it is very small(very simple repair. Whomever you have paint it, would most likely not even charge to fix it).

The paint is scraped off on the bottom of the front corners. Can be sanded with out zero visibility once its painted.

Next one is just to show the depth of the scrape(same on each side, and only paint is missing).

Also includes a set of OEM orange sidemarkers and ECS Colormatched sidemarkers(buyer can just have them Colormatched to their vehicle once they take ownership)

ECS sidemarkers showin p/n

$400 Priced to sell.

Prefer pick-up, but if you're coming from a ways, I wouldn't have a problem with meeting part way or shipping if it would be less costly.

Only trades would be all of what is listed for a complete air setup. I'd be able to add some cash if necessary. Digital management only.

Pm or post up!

If you are looking for an outright sale, PayPal ONLY, if shipping. Cash if p/u or if I meet you.

Last edited:

Stag

Banned
color of bumper?

Bumper is RBP.

Ill throw the pics up of the bumper when I get home in an hour or so. I'm in the process of refinishing the wheels, so those may come a bit later this evening.

Will ship at buyers expense via fedex(closest greyhound is an hour+ away).

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
hell of a deal for an r bumper if oem!