GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: GTI Ignition Coils, 034 Motorsports Strut Mounts, OEM Strut Mounts and Bearings

michel

Ready to race!
Hi guys,

I have the following for sale:

- 4 GTI ignition coils; upgraded to r8 coil packs about 2 years ago. These have probably 30k kms on them. Looking for $60.

- 034 Motorsports strut mounts (pictured on the left below) with FAG bearings. I installed these in the spring and put ~6000 kms. I didn't like them; for anyone that says they are not noisy, they are lying. Turn in was significantly better though. I replaced them with new OEM mounts and still have noise but my ball joints are also shot. Paid $190 from EuroSport, looking for $110 OBO for mounts and bearings.

- OEM GTI strut mounts and bearings. I don't remember the mileage of either, but they look to be in good condition. Looking for $50 OBO.

Located in Mississauga, please PM or text at 416.930.FourSixThreeTwo

Thanks.
Mike

fredf

Go Kart Champion
I know you said OBO but $60 for USED OEM ignition coils....really?? You've got to be kidding.

michel

Ready to race!
^ I priced them the same as another guy here who sold a set over the summer. Price is OBO - offer me $30 and I'll take it.

michel

Ready to race!
bumping this old thread, still have the 034 motorsports strut mounts. My noise was strut related just amplified through the mounts so they may be better than I thought. I don't feel like reinstalling them though - still pretty new with low mileage: $100 for mounts + bearings