GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Monster Mats with Trunk Mat & Blocks & Cargo Net

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
FS: Monster Mats -- floor mats

I have a extra set of GTI Monster Mats for the MKVI GTI or Golf.

They're the "heavy duty" rubber floor mats....front & rear....a set of 4.

Round clips.
Lightly used.

List is $99 for the Monster Mats

$50 obo for the Monster Mats

PICS:

Last edited:

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Free shipping?
&
Shoot, the left one looks seriously worn... How long did you drive with it?

No "free shipping"....but I'll split it with you

These were from my 2009 (that I just traded in)...used for 1.5 years....25k miles.
EXACT same mats as what came in my MKVI (but I don't need 2 sets)

It's NOT worn much at all really. Just was a little dirty...I didn't wash it yet. If you want a newer picture....I'll wash it & get a new picture.
The driver one was (obviously) used the most though....the other ones didn't see much action & are super clean.

There's no holes or anything like that obviously, lol

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion

I'm quite sure the mk6 and mk5 mats are NOT that same. They switched from round clips to oval clips (or the other way around).

edit: I stand corrected:
Wrong

2007 were oval clips.
2008 not sure
2009 round
2010 round

Last edited:

hwarangi

&

No "free shipping"....but I'll split it with you

These were from my 2009 (that I just traded in)...used for 1.5 years....25k miles.

It's NOT worn much at all really. Just was a little dirty...I didn't wash it yet. If you want a newer picture....I'll wash it & get a new picture.
The driver one was (obviously) used the most though....the other ones didn't see much action & are super clean.

There's no holes or anything like that obviously, lol

Yeah, if you wouldn't mind sending some pics of them cleaned I might be more interested. It's a bit hard to tell now...

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I'm quite sure the mk6 and mk5 mats are NOT that same. They switched from round clips to oval clips (or the other way around).

Thanks for the false information buddy :rolleyes:

Having had both cars...I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about & Shimino just confirmed it as well

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Yeah, if you wouldn't mind sending some pics of them cleaned I might be more interested. It's a bit hard to tell now...

Just washed them!

I'll get some pictures in the sunlight to show you & upload them later. The "wear" isn't bad at all though...just in the one spot.

But like I said...it's not like there's a hole there or something, LOL

These kept the carpet on my MKV spotless though!