Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
:D

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
New price

My12GTI

Ready to race!
Did you go with a factory RNS-510 or the knockoff? Sorry I don't mean to threadjack. I was wondering because I was thinking about upgrading, too, but I'm worried that my steering wheel buttons will become useless with the knockoff

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Did you go with a factory RNS-510 or the knockoff? Sorry I don't mean to threadjack. I was wondering because I was thinking about upgrading, too, but I'm worried that my steering wheel buttons will become useless with the knockoff

Bought the OEM RNS-510

madbikes

Ready to race!
Bump for a great upgrade. I would have jumped on it if not because I took the plunge on an exhaust.

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Interested. Still available?

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
yes

tardman91

Ready to race!
Still got it? Can you give more details about the iPod connection? Is it ready to hook up the iPod or would I have to get additional cables/adapters?

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Still got it? Can you give more details about the iPod connection? Is it ready to hook up the iPod or would I have to get additional cables/adapters?

Yes still for sell

If you car came with MDI in your center console you are good to go but if you dont then it more complicated,you will need a MDI module then wire it up to the radio.

Also check you glove box i think the module my be in there.

Let me know.

tardman91

Ready to race!
Yes still for sell

If you car came with MDI in your center console you are good to go but if you dont then it more complicated,you will need a MDI module then wire it up to the radio.

Also check you glove box i think the module my be in there.

Let me know.

I have a Golf 2.5 Base model, so all I have is the AUX in. So that would be quite an additional expense for me to have to get the module. Too bad. I would have bought it if it was iPod ready.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
I have a Golf 2.5 Base model, so all I have is the AUX in. So that would be quite an additional expense for me to have to get the module. Too bad. I would have bought it if it was iPod ready.

If you have AUX you can just buy a cable for your ipod because the RCD-510 as AUX setting and will work with the correct adapter cable