GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FT/FS- Full set of Chrome Alphards w. tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
OP is a legit guy. He would never try to take advantage of anybody. The camber wear pictures were sent to you, which is easy to see. If the camber wear was too much for you, then you should have not of bought them.

Instead, you are trying to do a paypal dispute for something you were already aware of? He even offered you money for your mistake, that's how nice he is. Good luck w/ that road trip bud.

Dub_Monk

Ready to race!
OP is a legit guy. He would never try to take advantage of anybody. The camber wear pictures were sent to you, which is easy to see. If the camber wear was too much for you, then you should have not of bought them.

Instead, you are trying to do a paypal dispute for something you were already aware of? He even offered you money for your mistake, that's how nice he is. Good luck w/ that road trip bud.

You are such a good friend and know so much info about this purchase. Maybe you can start selling jacked up stuff on here as well and claim its like new. And you actully think I would waste my time with a road trip lol get a life bro. And you might want to get your facts straight he offered me a crummy 125 and then took back the offer.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
If the pictures are anything like the ones he posted, I would have to beg to differ!

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
And you're lying to all these people on here and getting their points of views on your crap story. I know the story a lot better than all of these strangers do so I have a better voice in this than they do. Of course people will back you up, but your story is not true. You're a little punk by the sounds of it. You got tire pics before hand so you have no right to complain. Bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
Bump bro

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
And you're lying to all these people on here and getting their points of views on your crap story. I know the story a lot better than all of these strangers do so I have a better voice in this than they do. Of course people will back you up, but your story is not true. You're a little punk by the sounds of it. You got tire pics before hand so you have no right to complain. Bro.

Post email conversation with the pics attached then

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Bump bro

If your such a good friend of Midnight, why doesn't he respond to what is going on in the two threads that are bashing him. That alone is suspect.

There are two sides to every story. Why doesn't he defend himself. Maybe posting the pics he sent Storm Trooper.

Rcraig84

Ready to race!

Oh snap internet tough guy is going to rough someone up. At least you have a better voice though :)

civicrtype1

Passed Driver's Ed
Never buy from a TPK....a trailer park kid. You should've known better looking at the shady background around a dirty MK6 that this deal was suspicious. He might as well be a piker selling a used Winnebago.

midnight11

Ready to race!
Here are screen shots from my phone of the important text messages. Stormtrooper already caught himself in a lie, he said I stated the tires were in "new" condition which I never did. I stated they were in good condition if you look at post #33. If you notice in the last picture he stated "perfect" after receiving the pictures of the tires. Im not going to bash on anyone becuz I'm a bigger person and was raised differently. I'm not out to screw anyone I offered him a amount of money I felt was fair seeing I already lowered the sale price and had to fork out $300 for shipping. I wasn't going to argue with him over it so I sent the dispute to PayPal and let them deal with the issue. If anyone has any issues with me in regards to this feel free to send me a pm.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342837914.436162.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342837937.043356.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342837951.914620.jpg

civicrtype1

Passed Driver's Ed
So did the tread wear off in the shipping box? Blame it on global warming at least....

Your pics have almost perfect tread compared to the pic the buyer posted yesterday. Man up and pay the kid back what he is asking. Remember, karma's a bitch. And btw, why would he out of the blue say "You call that new?" No-one does that. You obviously misrepresented a product and now have to man up for your poor advertisement.

midnight11

Ready to race!
@civicrtype I'm not being cocky when I say this but where you live has no reflection on the type of person you are. I choose to live where I do because its centrally located to my family and believe me when I say this I make more then enough money to live where every I want. Instead of talking shit on people learn your facts before you open your mouth next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.