GOLFMKV

Full Sport Suspension. Bilstein/Neuspeed

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Selling for a GTI.
Neuspeed Sport Springs - about 30k miles on them. #55.10.99 $100
2 Bilstein Front Sport Struts - 15k miles. #35.158745 $300
2 Bilstein Rear Shock Sport - 14k miles. #24.158756 $100

Rides solid. Loved every minute with this set up. I dont track. I just wanted a stiffer ride. The set up had decent stiffness however I'm a strange one and like feeling everything on the roads lol

Want to sell as a package. NEW Price: $500
Located in Cali. Willing to talk shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2435.jpg
    IMG_2435.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2436.jpg
    IMG_2436.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2437.jpg
    IMG_2437.jpg
    338 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2438.jpg
    IMG_2438.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_2439.jpg
    IMG_2439.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_2440.jpg
    IMG_2440.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
How is it that the front struts have more clicks than the rear shocks? They were put on at different intervals?

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Feeler;

Selling for a GTI.
Neuspeed Sport Springs - about 30k miles on them. #55.10.99 $100
2 Bilstein Front Sport Struts - 15k miles. #35.158745 $400
2 Bilstein Rear Shock Sport - 14k miles. #24.158756 $160

Rides solid. Loved every minute with this set up. I dont track. I just wanted a stiffer ride then my OEM suspension.
I am buying coils from another forum memeber so these will be off when I have them in possession.
I'll most likely have them off by next week or by early July. Wanted to see if there was any interest in the suspension set up. If not I'll keep them for a rainy day.

Want to sell as a package. $660
Located in Cali. Willing to ship maybe if you pay shipping. Would prefer a local buyer as well.

How the car looks with the drop

I just sold the same struts and shocks today with Eibach Sportlines and I loved the setup and I can tell you from experience that with some swaybars I found the setup to be quite capable at the track too. Big fat monotube struts do a great job. Good luck on sale of your setup.

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
How is it that the front struts have more clicks than the rear shocks? They were put on at different intervals?

Yea basically due to funds at the time and didn't want to put it on credit either. Realized my suspension set up wasn't complete until I did the rears immediately.

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
I just sold the same struts and shocks today with Eibach Sportlines and I loved the setup and I can tell you from experience that with some swaybars I found the setup to be quite capable at the track too. Big fat monotube struts do a great job. Good luck on sale of your setup.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I just hope the coils I get are great as well. Even though this set up is super enjoyable for daily use.

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
The seller for my coils fell through :/ so unable to get them off until I search for some coilovers that I want from a memeber (decent price/miles).
I'm hoping to buy them this month. If I do. I will re-update this thread and keep tabs with those who have already messaged me. Price will still be $615.
Thanks again, anymore questions feel to reach out to me.

somerset91

Ready to race!
I bought them from GIACuser and got 'em installed last Saturday. Besides the slight reverse rake, loving it. It is very manageable.

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Yea man they are a great set up. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Considering now just to swap springs and go a bit lower and keep the same set up. Lol we shall see if anyone wants them soon.:cool: