GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gaby's progress & update

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Hey Guys,

Firstly apologies for going all MIA on everyone as I've been under the pump with work and also setting up a small tuning shop back home for Euro enthusiasts, Euro Works! Its still under construction so don't mind it.

http://www.euroworksbrunei.com

So over the past few months I've had a few dramas with lil old Gaby but have resolved it with the dealership (i.e. malfunctioning low pressure fuel pump) BUT have also managed some lil add ons and lil shots with my best mate Formula14 who's chosen the similar path of aesthetics and odd upgrades.

New additions:
  • Revozport side skirt
  • APR HPFP
  • Good Ridge Brakelines
  • Forge DV kit (newly revised version)
  • Weather Tech visors
  • VMR V710s
  • Full compound and polish with Zymol Vintage (Monday 7th March)

Currently tossing on upgrading the brakes to Alcons BBK (6pots) though current stopping power is "just" adequate! Will be removing the APR flash to run the exciting re-map from VTECH!

Jon, if you're reading this... I'll do my run logs sometime this weekend for your review and custom mapping. So far the other vehicle owners love the maps.

Attachments

• VMR2.JPG
    VMR2.JPG
    281.3 KB · Views: 513
  • VMR4.JPG
    VMR4.JPG
    314.4 KB · Views: 706
  • VMR5.JPG
    VMR5.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 495
  • VMR3.JPG
    VMR3.JPG
    335.7 KB · Views: 4,106
  • Revo1.JPG
    Revo1.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 457
  • Revo2.JPG
    Revo2.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 360
  • Revo3.JPG
    Revo3.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 307
  • EH.JPG
    EH.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 383
  • EH1.jpg
    EH1.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 302
  • VMR1.jpg
    VMR1.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_1097.JPG
    IMG_1097.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_1565.JPG
    IMG_1565.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 5,048
  • IMG_1569.JPG
    IMG_1569.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 1,898
  • IMG_1562.JPG
    IMG_1562.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_1563.JPG
    IMG_1563.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_1575.JPG
    IMG_1575.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 2,364
  • IMG_1559.JPG
    IMG_1559.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_1555.jpg
    IMG_1555.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1098.JPG
    IMG_1098.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 345

GT King888

You've turned a classy R into a cheap looking ricer of an R dude... Looks a lil cheap the way you've done it up. IMO! I'm sure others will attest to my verdict Mr Aussie boy. Btw... with the "upgrades" you have I'd still smoke you in my GTI hands down without breaking a sweat.

:thumbdown:

AKs-R32

Ready to race!
You've turned a classy R into a cheap looking ricer of an R dude... Looks a lil cheap the way you've done it up. IMO! I'm sure others will attest to my verdict Mr Aussie boy. Btw... with the "upgrades" you have I'd still smoke you in my GTI hands down without breaking a sweat.

Your a tool....

GT King888

Your a tool....

Geez thanks... I'm not a hater but you have to admit it looks pretty cheap. I've been living in the UK and I've seen some nicely done up Golf Rs. Honestly it would look loads better minus the rice CF add-ons. It looks pretty but what about performance?

Seriously though... Wasting all that money on lil "performance bits"... Please bro, do it the right way by getting a proper tuning kit package from APR or HPA. STI & Evos will chow you down for breaky and i'm more than 100% sure few of the Gti will chew you up.

My Gti does 1/4mile in about 12:35:22sec easy and best part is it looks like a sleeper.

Coopaloop

Passed Driver's Ed

looks like someone is jellin

VWR1

Yo MM where y ass been lol?

Good to see you back mate. Sorry to hear about the issues with the R, I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it as it would be good for us all to know! I thought you already had the APR HPFP installed???

Anyways, your upcoming store site looks very promising. Look forward to seeing what you have for sale in the coming months-apr hpfp perhaps???? I really like the philosophy behind it ass well mate, hope it's a success for you.

Who is this GT King tosser? man go and be a bully boy somewhere else-nobody cares if your GTI can do one finger push ups!!! I mean really dude you gotta get a life coming on here talking trash-what is your aim? Either way no one cares about you, go away little boy.

MM I love your ride mate, keep breaking boundaries and doing what you do, You have a lot of mates here.

Cheers

Kg810

Passed Driver's Ed

LOL you sound like a Ed Hardy / Tap-out douche bag.

AKs-R32

Ready to race!
Geez thanks... I'm not a hater but you have to admit it looks pretty cheap. I've been living in the UK and I've seen some nicely done up Golf Rs. Honestly it would look loads better minus the rice CF add-ons. It looks pretty but what about performance?

Seriously though... Wasting all that money on lil "performance bits"... Please bro, do it the right way by getting a proper tuning kit package from APR or HPA. STI & Evos will chow you down for breaky and i'm more than 100% sure few of the Gti will chew you up.

My Gti does 1/4mile in about 12:35:22sec easy and best part is it looks like a sleeper.

No mate you are a hater....there are certain angles you can come from with out looking like a tosser.

Eg "nice car but not exactly my style to much carbon in my opinion but ive read your other threads and it looks like shes making decent power for a stage 2+"

You should have a look around before say GTIs, evos, rexxies will chew him up.

Anyways to the OP keep up what your doing, i thoroughly enjoy your threads as they are always interesting and informative.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

what the heck is ur problem dude. the car looks fine. the carbon bonnet looks fine, the wheels look fine, the car looks fine. end of story.:paddle:

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Surprising Thursday!

Before i move to the replies thought i'd share a snap of an LFA being washed at my brother's shop. (Pics below)

FYI its not owned by a royal family member. The owner of the LFA drives a Toyota Yaris. No, I'm not kidding! :lol:

Yo MM where y ass been lol?

Good to see you back mate. Sorry to hear about the issues with the R, I'm sure we'd all like to hear about it as it would be good for us all to know! I thought you already had the APR HPFP installed???

Anyways, your upcoming store site looks very promising. Look forward to seeing what you have for sale in the coming months-apr hpfp perhaps???? I really like the philosophy behind it ass well mate, hope it's a success for you.

Who is this GT King tosser? man go and be a bully boy somewhere else-nobody cares if your GTI can do one finger push ups!!! I mean really dude you gotta get a life coming on here talking trash-what is your aim? Either way no one cares about you, go away little boy.

MM I love your ride mate, keep breaking boundaries and doing what you do, You have a lot of mates here.

Cheers

G'day to my fellow Aussie down under. How's it goin? I've been a tad under the weather and works been a proper tit of late with deadlines falling back to back. Yea, I've fitted the APR HPFP and i'm loving how the power band keeps pulling through the entire RPM range.

I was previously having minor unusual chokes at 4500 - 5750rpm because of a faulty low pressure pump in the tank that I thought the dealer had changed back in May10. Next time a dealer technician says intermittent faults aren't serious I telling em where to go. :lol: Jon of VTech in Sweden interpreted my VCDS log files and was stoked to find that the low pressure pump was only pushing 1.32 - 2.5bar when it should be between 3.5 - 5bar.

Thanks for your kind words on the website mate... Definitely will arrange a Paypal and/or Credit card channel for international orders soon. I've had the odd orders shipped to some BMW, MINI and Audi owners back in Perth, Brizzie and Melb.

I have a suspicion that the the GT w*nker is this insecure 23yr old rich kid who's mates ditched for being utterly boastful and drags every tin can on wheels. If i'm not mistake he's the muppet who's been gloating around telling porkies that he smoked a 911 C2S for the first 250m and was tailgating bullying an elderly person on the highway.

what the heck is ur problem dude. the car looks fine. the carbon bonnet looks fine, the wheels look fine, the car looks fine. end of story.:paddle:

Cheers bro... It was a super hard call on the VMR V710s cos I'm constantly looking at my mate's VMR V713s.

No mate you are a hater....there are certain angles you can come from with out looking like a tosser.

Eg "nice car but not exactly my style to much carbon in my opinion but ive read your other threads and it looks like shes making decent power for a stage 2+"

You should have a look around before say GTIs, evos, rexxies will chew him up.

Anyways to the OP keep up what your doing, i thoroughly enjoy your threads as they are always interesting and informative.

Spoken like a true diplomat :thumbup: Cheers bro... you saying the carbon is a lil much? :lol: I've been meaning to get the CF mirror caps that i've saved up for but i figured I'm done with her gaby's exterior. Definitely gonna pull off the tacky silver CF vinyl on her interior trims and revert back to the stock look for a crisp clean finish. Wonder if OSIR or REVOzport are gonna do any CF interior dash trims for center console.

Truth be told I'm curious how the R would do against Evos and Rexxies now that you mention it.

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 232
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 248
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 274

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!

Hey mate... please do the mk6 forum a kind favor and dismiss your membership. You so don't share the spirit of a car enthusiast buddy because if you notice no one on the forum here is comparing who has the bigger dick and/or slagging others off etc. The purpose of a forum is to share opinions, insightful ideas, and information on our Golfs.

But then again you are a DICK! my apologies for the oversight on my part. Should you choose to pursue the matter of being a dick further please feel to confront me, if not stop hating cos its sooo not cool.

formula14

get them V713... but it hyper silver! haha

Regarding the curiosity of knowing whether your R is faster than STI or RS, if you intend to test it, please make sure it's all done in a safe condition. Like... on GT5? LOL!

*back to running in hole drill pipes and commence drilling operation*