GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Germany

JerZyT28

Passed Driver's Ed
is it the same as on base though? spray gun and brush? or can you hand wash it too...i wanted to wash my car today but some tool decided to use the brush to clean his wheels, shedding up the brush and picking up dirt doesnt fly with me

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
is it the same as on base though? spray gun and brush? or can you hand wash it too...i wanted to wash my car today but some tool decided to use the brush to clean his wheels, shedding up the brush and picking up dirt doesnt fly with me

yup, its a spray wash. most car wash places dont like it when people bucket wash cuz it holds up other customers but if its slow and im not in anybodys way then i take my time. remember that you cant wash your car at home cuz the soap gets into the street drains. that kinda sucks if i want to detail my car at home.

JerZyT28

Passed Driver's Ed
I live on base, stairwells, if they ever fix the hose outside my building, I'll be able to wash at home...damn bike is filthy now :mad: oh yea I drove by that window tinting spot earlier, might head there tomorrow to check it out. Gotta take the gti to verb so they can tell me that my shift knob is worn out on the inside notch (I already told them so they'll tell me it right back lol)

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
I live on base, stairwells, if they ever fix the hose outside my building, I'll be able to wash at home...damn bike is filthy now :mad: oh yea I drove by that window tinting spot earlier, might head there tomorrow to check it out. Gotta take the gti to verb so they can tell me that my shift knob is worn out on the inside notch (I already told them so they'll tell me it right back lol)

im curious if they take the windows out while tinting them. let me know what they charge for a tint job.

JerZyT28

Passed Driver's Ed
They told me 250 euro for the back windows in the good tint, and when I want to do the front windows, it 75 euro for the front

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
great deal on R brakes for people in germany..only for a short time though.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neue-Sport-Bremse-original-VW-Golf-5-6-R-20-32-36-GTI-S3-Cupra-Passat-Audi-S-RS-/160839751496?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D510857218075966619%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1017%26rk%3D1%26

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
yeah i found some cool stuff on ebay.de. i ordered some euro gti front seats and im having them sent to my german address. if i find something i want on ebay.de then i go to ebay.com to see if it will let me buy it, cuz i cant get a ebay account in another country. i have to email the seller so they know not to use my apo address i have listed in paypal but instead to use my german address. im trying not to buy anything else right now, i got to buy the rest of the parts for my brakes.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
if there is anyone interested in the golf vi weathertech digi fit floor liners im selling the fronts (NEW) for $80.00 to anyone in germany. i will be home on aug 2 so i could ship them out then. original price is $100.00.

they look like this...

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!