GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GHL Exhaust Killing the Aftermarket TAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

militarygti

Ready to race!
Ordered your catback during the group buy and gotta say I love it. It didnt mate with the apr dp,, was 2 inches short but I threw on there another piece so it was long enough and gotta say you guys make an amazing product.

Sent from my teleportation device

GHL Exhaust

Ready to race!
Ordered your catback during the group buy and gotta say I love it. It didnt mate with the apr dp,, was 2 inches short but I threw on there another piece so it was long enough and gotta say you guys make an amazing product.

Sent from my teleportation device

:w00t::w00t::w00t:​

GHL Exhaust

Ready to race!
3 inch Turbo-Back Exhaust for MK VI GTI 2.0T

GHL's MK VI 2.0T Performance Exhaust System features the same designs from GHL's Engineering Team and High Quality Manufacturing incorporating the following:

* High Precision Tig Welding

*304 Stainless Steel Construcion

*200 Cell Metal Matrix Catalyst

*4.0" Rolled Edge Tips

View attachment 15905

PRICE: $998.00

SHIPPING: FREE GROUND LOWER 48 STATES.

ORDER:http://ghlexhaust.com/3-inch-Turbo-Back-Exhaust-for-MK-VI-GTI-20T-700601.htm

More systems shipped out today. Thank you for your orders.:thumbsup:

Sales@GHL Exhaust

Bomis

Is the turbo back system bolt-on with no fitment issues? (edition 35) If so give me the best price available shipped to zip 147 33, stockholm, sweden with usps, thanks!

GHL Exhaust

Ready to race!
Is the turbo back system bolt-on with no fitment issues? (edition 35) If so give me the best price available shipped to zip 147 33, stockholm, sweden with usps, thanks!

Yes ,our system is a bolt on. Please forward us your complete shipping address so we can get you a quote.

Regards,
Sales@GHL

Status
Not open for further replies.