GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC Summer Sale l Free Labor Installs l Ends August 31st, 2015

The GIAC Summer sale is officially on! To add to the savings, we are offering free labor on all software purchases. Schedule your flashing appointment today!

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
Is it still an additional $100 off if we have bought the GIAC ecu flash off of you? For example, since I have the GIAC stage 2 ecu flash, the DSG Stage 2 flash would only be $450.

st1ckyGTI

Ready to race!
Just got stage1 done here (thanks again, for taking me on short notice). Feels great so far, can't wait to see how it adjusts in the coming days. Great shop also!!

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Hello, interested in the clutchbuster tune with the flashloader. What's the price installed? Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, interested in the clutchbuster tune with the flashloader. What's the price installed? Thanks

Stage 2 Clutchbuster = $495 (Normally $550)

Switching modes are 20% off, so the switcher would be $120 (Normally $150) and Race mode would be $80 (Normally $100). That tune does require an upgraded clutch or DSG software.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Stage 2 Clutchbuster = $495 (Normally $550)

Switching modes are 20% off, so the switcher would be $120 (Normally $150) and Race mode would be $80 (Normally $100). That tune does require an upgraded clutch or DSG software.

Perfect thank you. Right in the ballpark of where I want to be. Going to keep doing some research but this e40 looks very promising.