GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R headlights for our MK6

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

JSwag420

Ready to race!
Ah! I've seen these. I feel like that silver line though would be just like the red stripe, it wouldn't align. I'd love to see those on a MK6 with a regular grill.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Ah! I've seen these. I feel like that silver line though would be just like the red stripe, it wouldn't align. I'd love to see those on a MK6 with a regular grill.
It looks like it would from looking at the pics from that seller and other sellers.

I am leaning towards selling my ed's lights and getting the osram headlights whenever they decide to become available

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
It looks like it would from looking at the pics from that seller and other sellers.

I am leaning towards selling my ed's lights and getting the osram headlights whenever they decide to become available

The Osram lights will be out an shipped to people from the pre order the first week of May. Thats the date Osram has provided.

Legendary

Ready to race!
Picked up a set of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272515442688

Look great on the car, but can't figure out a way of getting DRLs back on after disabling them on Ed's reps. Any ideas?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

Legendary

Ready to race!

Legendary

Ready to race!
Its in central electronics, do you have coding cable?

Do you have any pics? Would love to see pics!

Yea I have vagcom and did the basic byte 18 change. Didn't work. Do you know another way?

Legendary

Ready to race!

Sorry for the crap cell pics.

Last edited:

Legendary

Ready to race!
Damn those are clean. Kinda wish I bought them now lol

They look alot better in person obviously. Which ones did you pick up?

....Oh and the cool thing that they don't tell you is that it has sequential turn signals built in

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
They look alot better in person obviously. Which ones did you pick up?

....Oh and the cool thing that they don't tell you is that it has sequential turn signals built in

Damn, they look REALLY nice. Sequential built in? is there a switch on the back? What does the overall quality on the back of the headlight look like? do you have any pics with the lights on?