GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R - Milltek Exhaust System

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Tomorrow (Thursday) i will mount the hpfp, ic and the exhaust on the car :D. I can't wait. I will make some videos :p

Sounds super EXCITING!!!!! :happyanim::happyanim:

Damn son... My IC is still stuck in transit in the UK due to the lousy weather conditions. As for my HPFP, thats not due for awhile cos my mate who reps APR here is having a hard time getting his hands on the kit.

Alternate option is buy the HPFP when I head home to Melb over Jan and get my mate to update the ECU.

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
How is the sound between milltek and supersprint, is a diference?

Sounds Insane bro... As i promised, I'm gonna hook up with both my mates with the stock exhaust and supersprint exhaust to do a comparison against mine at idle revving and with stepping on it during drive bys.

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Hope this helps

I dont now what to order yet, milltek or supersprit. What is your sugestion.

I've owned the Supersprint and am now running the Millteks. In all honesty the Millteks are the best bang for buck money can buy. The best part... They sound ridiculously AWESOME! :happyanim:

The Supersprints are mediocre and are a pain in the ass because it doesn't have the flexible joint at the base before the CAT of the down-pipe to mitigate the rough rattles when the car is cold especially when you engage gear. Trust me ... it gets annoying and sound like your engine is about to collapse.

Compare the pics and you'll know what i mean.

PS: The supersprints worked out way more expensive:

Millteks (3" Downpipe + center pipe + rear exhaust = EUR1700) vs Supersprints (Down pipe + center pipe + rear exhaust = EUR2,249)

Attachments

• 27945.jpg
    27945.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0711.jpg
    IMG_0711.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Very nice!!

damn... sounds nice man

Tomorrow (Thursday) i will mount the hpfp, ic and the exhaust on the car :D. I can't wait. I will make some videos :p

must be nice, im probably not gonna get anything for xmas. it sounds good.

Sounds AWESOME!!

Hey Guys,

Second day of leave and pretty much having a blast on XMAS eve! I've managed to whisk up a 1 - 1:30min video as I promised. The video comprises of some photos and 4 videos exhibiting free revving post fitting, morning annoyance at home :lol: , drive by in the open and drive by through the tunnel. :thumbup:

Just so you know literally 25mins after illegally screaming through the tunnel I got fined :mad0259: BUT... its not a drama cos the events leading up to this generation of this video is sooooo worth it. :bellyroll:

Hope you ENJOY this as much as I did compiling it... look forward to opinions!

Merry XMAS!

Please do feel free to add comments on YouTube too.

Last edited:

TEFF

godfather
WOW! Looks awesome. I haven't heard yet my car from outside :p. Congrats:happyanim:

TDI110

O_o
Damn, another nice vid... they more I see videos the more I want to go to the dealership and buy one!! But I know that I have to wait JUST a little bit more!

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Supersprint & Milltek comparison.

WOW! Looks awesome. I haven't heard yet my car from outside :p. Congrats:happyanim:

Damn, another nice vid... they more I see videos the more I want to go to the dealership and buy one!! But I know that I have to wait JUST a little bit more!

Very nice!!

How is the sound between milltek and supersprint, is a diference?

Hey guys,

Here you go... a comparison for your viewing between the Supersprint and Milltek non-resonated exhaust system. Do feel free to let comment on both YouTube or here. :) Enjoy...

ScottishFTW

Absolutely love it!!
My golf R is on order, not getting it until February :(
Will be the longest 2 months of my life.
Already researching upgrades :D

TEFF

godfather
Great video, only that i hate the music on the background, i can't hear very clear the exhausts.
In my opinion, Milltek sounds better, the tips looks better, is louder, sound meaner. Milltek all the way :D

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
Absolutely love it!!
My golf R is on order, not getting it until February :(
Will be the longest 2 months of my life.
Already researching upgrades :D

Hey mate, how's it going? Two months is going to whisk by very quickly without you even realizing it and before i forget congrats. :happyanim: may you enjoy that pocket rocket in good health. What color and options have you request? It's gonna be awesome once its ready. :lol: fantastic that you're passing time researching all the goodies presently :)

Both sistems are very nice, both sound amaizing, is a very hard choice between them. I want a de-cat sistem.

It'd be pretty interesting to have a de-cated system for the millteks though I think it would become excessive loud for a daily driver no? :confused: either way that's just an opinion cos I'm sure if there would be severe droning and it'd probably piss me off too much... Then again I wouldn't know :)

Great video, only that i hate the music on the background, i can't hear very clear the exhausts.
In my opinion, Milltek sounds better, the tips looks better, is louder, sound meaner. Milltek all the way :D

Hey buddy... Sorry about the annoying background music. Was trying to break the boring wait between transitions of photo & videos. No worries, I've noted and learnt from your concern for future video postings. Millteks all the way no doubt ay! :thumbup: