GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf r seat question

ahuang1983

Kanoneweiß
Hello

I picked up my golf r last night, and noticed that the 8 way adjustable front seat are not all powered. Are you guys getting manual adjusted front seat also?I had a mk5 gti before and the leather seat had more power adjuster than the R. This is a Canadian version R by the way.

Thanks!

ahuang1983

Kanoneweiß
4 doors get power seat backs and the rest is manual. 2 doors get pretty much power everything.

I got the 4 door. I guess that explains it :(

keisuke_z

No way as way...
Hello

I picked up my golf r last night, and noticed that the 8 way adjustable front seat are not all powered. Are you guys getting manual adjusted front seat also?I had a mk5 gti before and the leather seat had more power adjuster than the R. This is a Canadian version R by the way.

Thanks!

Picked up my R last night as well - all the way out in White Rock! Power tilt, manual everything else. I'm actually ok with this - the fuse for the power lumbar in my '07 GTI keeps burning out.... although I would have liked power front/back control on the seat.

cbursten

Banned
Hello

Thanks!

Did you not notice this when you test drove the car?

Dayv

Ready to race!
I just checked. 2 Door is power lumbar and everything else is manual... ;)

Is the 4 door power lumbar? And is the lumbar support adjustable in the passenger seat? Personally, I'll have the lumbar support all the way back, but my wife has a bad back.

chris101

Ready to race!
I haven't even played with the driver lumbar yet so I honestly don't even know if it is power in my 4dr R.. lol