GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodbye vw hello AMG

arekux

aka Gogo
Car(s)
03 Mercedes C32
I had mkiv before my mkv, time to move on to better faster things, Gti was a fun all around car. Mercedes AMG C32 is just a beast, it can do 0-60 in 4.6s and 1/4 13.0-13.2, for those who don't know about c32s, they more rare than r32 about 2000 in US, they come with hand-built supercharged 3.2l v6 and tranny from mercedes slr which can handle about 700hp+ and this engine is very mod happy, just pulley and tune it can make 420hp from stuck 350hp. Anyways thx for great community I'll still be around because my girlfriend has CC.

before

after

signed by guy who handmade the engine :laugh:

arekux

aka Gogo
Car(s)
03 Mercedes C32
hehe I just got it, need to make videos, only mod i have is intake, u can hear supercharged whine, i love it, ill post one later.

Zach L

VR junkie
eh ...slushbox

Rollback50k

Yeshhhhhhhhh
ehhh rather have stayed with the das auto...........

Even though they are baller status cars, I don't think i would ever get one, they're just don't fit me.

Congrats on the new car, watch out for them golddiggers lolll

burner78

that old fart
Hm, you should rather of gotten a CLK63 instead.

BTW, I never knew that Mercedes equips their US sold cars with such fancy accessories as can be found on your passengers seat. Definitely golddigger-ish :biggrin: !

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
My friend just got rid of his 500 whp e55, bitch went 10s. Now he got a 996 Turbo with BTs.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
One of my favorite races was against a C32 AMG, I took great pleasure in smoking him, since he was being such a d-bag. Regardless of that fact, I love the mb c-class as a whole & really like the car, congrats:thumbsup: