GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got minor issue with trans, window

ketoi12345678

Ready to race!
I have 2010 golf. About the window:

My driver window when I roll it up, it has strange noise. The noise look like come from the gear of the electric motor :(

When I roll up 2 windows at the same time (my golf is 2 doors), the passenger window always finish sooner than the driver window. Is is normal ? I got 30.000 miles on it. Today, I just drove a Tiguan, and I tried to roll up 2 windows at the same time. They finish at the same time (The Tiguan has only 16.000miles)

About the trans:
Sometime when I engage the reverse gear, I hear "kreetttt kretttt" noise ( Sr, I dont know how to describe exactly the noise). Absolutely, I pushed all the way down the clutch and the gear. Sometime it happen, but sometime it's fine.

Anybody experienced ? My car is going to move out of basic warranty, so I should check everything before it out of warranty :D

Thanks,
Please excuse for my bad English :mad0259:

Skivvy9r

Ready to race!
Neither issue is normal. Explain the problems to your dealer and give them a a chance to fix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

NTT5418

Ready to race!
I have 2010 golf. About the window:

My driver window when I roll it up, it has strange noise. The noise look like come from the gear of the electric motor :(

When I roll up 2 windows at the same time (my golf is 2 doors), the passenger window always finish sooner than the driver window. Is is normal ? I got 30.000 miles on it. Today, I just drove a Tiguan, and I tried to roll up 2 windows at the same time. They finish at the same time (The Tiguan has only 16.000miles)

About the trans:
Sometime when I engage the reverse gear, I hear "kreetttt kretttt" noise ( Sr, I dont know how to describe exactly the noise). Absolutely, I pushed all the way down the clutch and the gear. Sometime it happen, but sometime it's fine.

Anybody experienced ? My car is going to move out of basic warranty, so I should check everything before it out of warranty :D

Thanks,
Please excuse for my bad English :mad0259:

Sometimes I'll have one window finish rolling up before the other. No noise though. I'd get that checked out before that warranty goes, and you have to pay out of pocket!:yikes: