GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Got my custom plated...trying to find one last thing

patrickj

Ready to race!
So I received my custom VA plates yesterday and need one last thing. The plate is the Standard VA plate that is blue lettering on a white background. The plate is MEIN ZUM and I need to find some very tiny, circular reflective dots to put over the "U" in ZUM so that I can create an umlaut. I've been to Home Depot and Lowes looking for some type of small reflective dot, but no luck so far. Anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks.

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
So I received my custom VA plates yesterday and need one last thing. The plate is the Standard VA plate that is blue lettering on a white background. The plate is MEIN ZUM and I need to find some very tiny, circular reflective dots to put over the "U" in ZUM so that I can create an umlaut. I've been to Home Depot and Lowes looking for some type of small reflective dot, but no luck so far. Anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks.

I know Pepboys and Autozone carry rolls of reflective vinyl (stickers), I'm sure any vinyl sign shop will sell you some scraps. I lived in VA for a long time and I can almost guarantee you putting that on your plate is gonna get you pulled over.

patrickj

Ready to race!
I know Pepboys and Autozone carry rolls of reflective vinyl (stickers), I'm sure any vinyl sign shop will sell you some scraps. I lived in VA for a long time and I can almost guarantee you putting that on your plate is gonna get you pulled over.

You really think the police will notice two small dots above the U? They can't really be that large considering how little space there is, so I'm pretty sure you won't really be able to see them unless you are within ten feet or the car is parked.

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
You really think the police will notice two small dots above the U? They can't really be that large considering how little space there is, so I'm pretty sure you won't really be able to see them unless you are within ten feet or the car is parked.

hahahaha...guess we'll see huh?!?