GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
I can't believe that there isn't a high powered semi-auto pistol or revolver in this game. I just end up using the AP Pistol, and screw the other two.

JhnR

Banned

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I assume DLC is coming?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

colslaw87

Ready to race!
I purchased the Pillbox garage, had four tuned cars in there, saved game multiple times through a few missions, went to the garage the next day only to find it empty :banghead: This was after the supposed update by Rockstar.

colslaw87

Ready to race!
Just beat the story missions, role credits ... and Trevor find his mom at his house. Do the missions continue?

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Just beat the story missions, role credits ... and Trevor find his mom at his house. Do the missions continue?

Whaaaat? did you just leave one till the very end somehow? I had that one probably 2/3s through. Did you complete the final heist?

colslaw87

Ready to race!
Whaaaat? did you just leave one till the very end somehow? I had that one probably 2/3s through. Did you complete the final heist?

I completed all secondary missions along side the main story line for all characters, and then the final heist / killing off the main threats at the end. After the credits, I automatically woke as Trevor. I checked the map immediately to find an orange T at his house in Sandy Shores. I went to the house and it loaded a new cut scene where his mom got out of prison and wants him to run some errands ...

Unless I did in fact forget to complete that mission, but I was diligent in doing every mission along the way.

Last edited: