GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
My current stats are $3.9mil earned in online. Me and a buddy spammed the shit out of all the experience and money exploits before they fixed them all. Still 1 easy but obnoxiously boring way to get money and RP by races.

most legitimate way to easily get money would be doing the Downtown Underground race with a group of friends. you could arrange wins and bet on the person you know will be winning. other people have been using the Los santos customs glitch for the millions they have though

That race gives like $7100 for 1st, but takes about 1:19 per lap. Me and a buddy were doing a different race that takes :30 per lap, but only gives $3700 for 1st. Thats with 2 people, more people = more money and Rep.

The glitch for re-selling a bike to Los santos customs Rockstar said they are going to ban and/or label people as cheaters who did that.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
I did flight school, still no parachute. :(

colslaw87

Ready to race!
My cars :)

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Just finished the whole game wish it was longer...
I thought Deathwish was gonna be more of a challenge... Vice was my favorite GTA but this one tops it just kinda wish it was longer.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
I did flight school, still no parachute. :(

Parachutes open up after you do one of Trevor's earlier missions, involving the 'takeover', and eventual loss of a cargo plane, if I remember correctly. Can anyone confirm?

edit: or never mind 'cause grambles already covered the question...

Last edited:

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Parachutes open up after you do one of Trevor's earlier missions, involving the 'takeover', and eventual loss of a cargo plane, if I remember correctly. Can anyone confirm?

edit: or never mind 'cause grambles already covered the question...

Gotcha. I've been avoiding Trevor for a bit, just cause I like Michael and Franklin better. Guess I'll have to do some T missions later, cause parachuting is fun.

HailToTheKing

Passed Driver's Ed
That race gives like $7100 for 1st, but takes about 1:19 per lap. Me and a buddy were doing a different race that takes :30 per lap, but only gives $3700 for 1st. Thats with 2 people, more people = more money and Rep.

The glitch for re-selling a bike to Los santos customs Rockstar said they are going to ban and/or label people as cheaters who did that.

the race profits depend on the levels and number of people in the lobby. I was making $13,600 per 1st place win and $7,600 in 2nd. that was with 5 people and levels ranging from 14-94. I'm glad rockstar are banning/penalizing those who exploited the glitch. any link to the statement from them though?

FinallygotmyGTI

Ready to race!
Just finished the whole game wish it was longer...
I thought Deathwish was gonna be more of a challenge... Vice was my favorite GTA but this one tops it just kinda wish it was longer.

I'm the same. I really wanted more missions so hopefully there will be some good single player DLC at some point. Kinda like what GTA4 did

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
I'm the same. I really wanted more missions so hopefully there will be some good single player DLC at some point. Kinda like what GTA4 did

I think that's probably inevitable.

Is anyone else trying to 100% it?

I would, though I probably am not going to bother researching to find out what missions I need to do when in order to make sure I get em all before they become unavailable.

^ Lazy completionist.

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
Is anyone else trying to 100% it?

Already did over 2 weeks ago.:D

I would, though I probably am not going to bother researching to find out what missions I need to do when in order to make sure I get em all before they become unavailable.

No missions become unavailable. Some you may not be able to do all the time because a character may not be available at the moment because of the story. But missions do not disappear, unless you make a stupid decision during the last mission (hint, choose option C)

If you want to keep track of what you still need to do in order to get 100%, sign up at Rockstars social club and link you GT to it. They have a checklist that will show you exactly what you have done and need to do in order to get 100%.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Already did over 2 weeks ago.:D

No missions become unavailable. Some you may not be able to do all the time because a character may not be available at the moment because of the story. But missions do not disappear, unless you make a stupid decision during the last mission (hint, choose option C)

If you want to keep track of what you still need to do in order to get 100%, sign up at Rockstars social club and link you GT to it. They have a checklist that will show you exactly what you have done and need to do in order to get 100%.

Sweet! Then I shall probably 100% it. :headbang: