GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
As much as I love this game, I hate the aspect of the police in this game. It used to be fun to have police but now I just hate having cops on me

JhnR

Banned
Im like probably 20%. haven't played online yet, gonna give it a min for the patch...i dont even have that much money saved up yet .

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I spend 2 hours doing laps around the jail just so I have enough money for 20 minutes of carnage. I'm loving the bounty feature, and there's a great bit of pride associated with someone calling an air strike on you after you killed them 10 times. My favorite thing to do however, is get someone to place a bounty on me, and then proceed to leave IEDs at every entrance of the building I hole up in.

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
I spend 2 hours doing laps around the jail just so I have enough money for 20 minutes of carnage. I'm loving the bounty feature, and there's a great bit of pride associated with someone calling an air strike on you after you killed them 10 times. My favorite thing to do however, is get someone to place a bounty on me, and then proceed to leave IEDs at every entrance of the building I hole up in.

Racing is the quickest and easiest way to make money and rank up at this point. After losing that $640K in car upgrades, I spent the day racing over and over for longer than I want to admit to myself, now I have 1.3 mil.:D

Another fun thing to do when you have a bounty on your head, is get into a heli and fly over the streets and watch people spin in circles on the ground looking for you.:laugh: Endless entertainment.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion
Got through the submarine heist last night. Slowly but surely...

Gauge85

Ready to race!
Too busy skydiving to shoot anybody last night. Good thing they don't rate you on whether the character lands on his feet or not. I'm a big fan of coming in hot and just smashing face first on the target...as long as you survive you pass haha

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Racing is the quickest and easiest way to make money and rank up at this point. After losing that $640K in car upgrades, I spent the day racing over and over for longer than I want to admit to myself, now I have 1.3 mil.:D

Another fun thing to do when you have a bounty on your head, is get into a heli and fly over the streets and watch people spin in circles on the ground looking for you.:laugh: Endless entertainment.

If you are so inclined and find a group of 3 other people who are down for the cause, fixing the races is the way to go, but I'm sure you've figured that out.

Sandwich_Dan

Ready to race!
Is anyone else trying to 100% it?

Hobbies, strangers, random and misc all maxed out. Just 2 missions left to go.

A double hernia op a couple of weeks ago gave me the perfect excuse to put in the required 60+ hours (as Trevor whenever possible).

Have a few things left that don't count towards the 100% including submarine parts and nuclear waste.

Somewhat appropriately, San Andreas is the only other GTA that I've hit 100% with. That was much harder to do.

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
As much as I enjoy the game I still find the combat kinda clunky but that must be a trade off for the wide open engine mechanics.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.