GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Is there a BF thread I can shit on? That game is horrible. The weapon upgrade system is atrocious. I'm unloading entire magazines into people and they turn around about just kill me with a few shots. Say what you will about COD but at least there was a Hardcore mode where everything wasn't nerfed.

I agree, bf3>bf4.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Is there a BF thread I can shit on? That game is horrible. The weapon upgrade system is atrocious. I'm unloading entire magazines into people and they turn around about just kill me with a few shots. Say what you will about COD but at least there was a Hardcore mode where everything wasn't nerfed.

Make one....

JhnR

Banned
How do you know what update is what? Mine doesn't say names... I just got 2 updates. One was 45 Mb, the other was 278 or something....

You can see which update you have, by going to the xbox online store i believe. Beach bum, business, high life, etc.

Also when in ONLINE mode, go to settings, and you can see which version you are running.

illDub6

Ready to race!
we need a new video game thread

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Really? I love bf3 ...i havent bought bf4 yet cause im not as hip with the games as i used to be. How is the story mode though in bf4?

Wouldnt know. There is a glitch that EA wont fix. If you are connected to the internet, everytime you start to play story mode, your progress is lost. Unless you want to play through in one sitting, youre fucked.

its dog shit.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
What's in everyone's garages in GTA 5?

Singleplayer always changes for me, for now it's a Jester and a Rapid GT.

For Multiplayer:
-Bravado Banshee
-Ubermacht Sentinel
-Truffade Adder
-Pegassi Vacca
-Annis Elegy RH8
-BF Bifta
-Dewbauchee Rapid GT
-Overflod Entity XF
-Grotti Carbonizzare
-Grotti Cheetah

All tastefully modded, nothing crazy like chrome or ridiculous horns. l have 60% armor and bulletproof tires for all cars.

Here's the once rare Declasse Asea I had (Before Business Update):
IMG_3167.JPG

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
The Overflood is my primary car. I suped up a Blista, because its the only damned compact hatch in the game, and it isn't that bad. I also have the clean BF surfer van because Dub bus. But even maxed, that thing is sloooooooowwww

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Wouldnt know. There is a glitch that EA wont fix. If you are connected to the internet, everytime you start to play story mode, your progress is lost. Unless you want to play through in one sitting, youre fucked.

its dog shit.
wat? on xbox? i was wondering where my saved game went...wtf.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
I really want that new "lambo" but its 750k...and no money lol

I would say farm Rooftop Rumble, but they changed it up so it isn't just kill and go.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
No one has money. It's so tough to make money in the game too. It's bothering me that Rockstar is ruining the game because they want you to buy those cash cards.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
wat? on xbox? i was wondering where my saved game went...wtf.

I'm on PS4 and it's happened to me each and every time I play story mode since I got the game in November. It's actually a PS3 disk that i paid the $10 fee to have upgraded to PS4. I assume it's across all platforms. EA is awful.

JhnR

Banned
I would say farm Rooftop Rumble, but they changed it up so it isn't just kill and go.

Yup, farming Rooftop Rumble and Coveted is usually good, but I'm level 46, so i always have to wait for it. It has to be a busy server with high level players :).

You can get the mission once you get to level 75.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
You can see which update you have, by going to the xbox online store i believe. Beach bum, business, high life, etc.

Also when in ONLINE mode, go to settings, and you can see which version you are running.

I don't use XBox. PS3.