GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Price on Valeo ULTIMATE® Wiper Blades

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
I'm on the mailing list over at Tire Rack.com and saw they have an awesome sale on these wiper blades. I believe these are almost identical to the blades that now come standard on the MKVI GTI. (I think those might actually be the Ultimate OE Blades, but I'm not 100% certain on that.)

I'm going to pick up a set for my aging Jetta as they are BOGO free. Shipping and all it comes to $28.88 for a set. Not too shabby!

See link below:
BOGO Valeo Wiper Blades

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
I'm on the mailing list over at Tire Rack.com and saw they have an awesome sale on these wiper blades. I believe these are almost identical to the blades that now come standard on the MKVI GTI. (I think those might actually be the Ultimate OE Blades, but I'm not 100% certain on that.)

I'm going to pick up a set for my aging Jetta as they are BOGO free. Shipping and all it comes to $28.88 for a set. Not too shabby!

See link below:
BOGO Valeo Wiper Blades

I hate our OEM blades.

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
Then don't buy these. I just wanted to pass on a good deal to folks who might be interested.

I happen to think that the Valeo blade is superior to anything I've had on any car I've owned in 20 years.

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
These will probably be better than the oem ones. I had these on my last car and they worked great for about 2 years :)

Marvin

Ready to race!
Well, I put into their wiper search, Volkswagen 4dr 2010 and it came up with nothing.
Anyway, I always believe that the OEM's are the best and not somebody else's rubbish.

Last edited:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't get the rain x blades.

These Valeo's lasted far longer than the OEM blades, or the walmart specials did on my last car. Seriously lasted over 2 years. I've heard similar stories with Bosch Icon blades. Although, I don't think the stock ones on our cars are too bad.

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
Well, I put into their wiper search, Volkswagen 4dr 2010 and it came up with nothing.
Anyway, I always believe that the OEM's are the best and not somebody else's rubbish.

I noticed that, too. I didn't buy replacements for my GTI, but for the 1998 Jetta which has a need for new blades at the moment. The OE blades for the Jetta are old tech at this point, so I'm excited to upgrade them to the Valeo blades.