GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
hmm. Is the fitment hit or miss with these? Some guys are reporting huge gaps between the body panel and tail light, others look to fit almost like OEM. What gives with the lack of consistency?

Patience when installing. Take your time and you'll get it close enough.

jbarrett020

Maybe people arent paying attention to how the stock lights look prior to removing. Theyre gaps there too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Joseph@OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Maybe people arent paying attention to how the stock lights look prior to removing. Theyre gaps there too

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ding Ding Ding... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

When I install them I try to walk customers through so they are aware of "imperfections" simply because the stock tails aren't worth looking at so they are never examined in amazement :laugh:

I've seen some horrific out of the factory taillight installations including broken harness molex's and missed guides!

sicsdeep1

Ready to race!
Ding Ding Ding... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

When I install them I try to walk customers through so they are aware of "imperfections" simply because the stock tails aren't worth looking at so they are never examined in amazement :laugh:

I've seen some horrific out of the factory taillight installations including broken harness molex's and missed guides!

This is very true.. I found a spider in my OEM lights after I removed them...

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
This is very true.. I found a spider in my OEM lights after I removed them...

A spider? OH SHIT lol.

And you're right! The gaps that were there with the OEM lights are still there with the Depos. So I feel like to me they are perfect :thumbsup:

GE0RGE

Just ordered a set of Dark Cherry... can't wait to get them :D

I think I forgot to put my phone number on when I ordered, is that a problem?

Last edited:

Mattphi

Ready to race!
Loving mine so far.

Joseph@OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Just ordered a set of Dark Cherry... can't wait to get them :D

I think I forgot to put my phone number on when I ordered, is that a problem?

Shouldn't be, I've only needed it for maybe 2-3 folks ever but either way they usually call me.

Loving mine so far.

#enoughsaid

Sick picture!

FINALLY ordered a set of Dark Cherry! I've owned my car for 19 months...it was about time! Happy Birthday to me.

Thank you for joining, I'm sure its a well deserved gift to yourself.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
ugh i just spent money one wheels and coilovers but after seeing a few cw with the dark cherries, i cant help but order some for myself! Will post pictures when installed. :)

nino_e92

Passed Driver's Ed
Willnando.. I installed mines and I loved them!:D(will post pictures soon)
I noticed that I have a little gap on the driver side... but I had it with the OEM too so Im wondering if it's possible to fix this ? however it is very minor...If I could fix it can you tell me how ? if not I'm good as it is right now! only as owner you would notice imo

They are perfectly in there. I played with it a little .. Little force at different angles and got it.
Just don't go hulk on it and you should be fine lol. The plastic should flex a little, take your time with them. You'll get them in don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.