GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI K04 Replacement: 2014 Accord Sport....

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
As long as you like it man......

CVT Accord sounds kind of depressing though. It should do what you want, it will be reliable.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I have a buddy with one, and he loves it. Car he traded in for it? Volvo S60 R. He has no regrets oddly. Mostly because the R was falling apart.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
I have a buddy with one, and he loves it. Car he traded in for it? Volvo S60 R. He has no regrets oddly. Mostly because the R was falling apart.

Even falling apart, S60R is cool, Accord is not. But I totally understand where he's coming from...I'm sure it's a relief to not have to worry about x or y breaking this week.

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Where are the ducking pictures!

iPhone Tapatalk

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for the delay. Been really busy. Here are a couple of pics complete with a slew of super cool Bumptek appliques. It actually doesn't look too bad, and it'll help a little with our parallel parking situation. If you want more pics, just go outside. I'm sure there are 10 Accords within throwing distance..lol. I'll update with some interior shots later.

The only other things I've done are install an led lighting kit and change my headlight bulbs with some HID's from TRS. All interior and license plate and reverse light kit was 18 bucks on Amazon. No stupid errors. I guess one of the good things of having a popular car model without German electronic nannies. The stock projectors handle the aftermarket HID's pretty well. No glare. Good cutoff. Besides maybe some other stock protection accessories and a hitch rack for our bikes, I think I'm about done.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for the delay. Been really busy. Here are a couple of pics complete with a slew of super cool Bumptek appliques. It actually doesn't look too bad, and it'll help a little with our parallel parking situation. If you want more pics, just go outside. I'm sure there are 10 Accords within throwing distance..lol. I'll update with some interior shots later.

The only other things I've done are install an led lighting kit and change my headlight bulbs with some HID's from TRS. All interior and license plate and reverse light kit was 18 bucks on Amazon. No stupid errors. I guess one of the good things of having a popular car model without German electronic nannies. The stock projectors handle the aftermarket HID's pretty well. No glare. Good cutoff. Besides maybe some other stock protection accessories and a hitch rack for our bikes, I think I'm about done.

i don't see accords just as nice as you. only enthusiasts would buy nice looking ones, the most i saw on road are meh on looks. congrats on car!