GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs 2014 Mustang GT vs M3 vs Stage 2 STI

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
Ah. I see you have resorted to name calling, a sure sign of intelligence, superiority and security. :w00t:

that is perfect :D lmao

triggerking135

Passed Driver's Ed
Hmmmmmmm we could post pics and let the people decide? I could slap a poll on this bitch and get this party started. Must include wedding pic with her as proof for one of the pics. Is this something you people would be interested in voting on?

Still waiting Bro... got my tissues ready and everything.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

You will def need those for my wife, keep em handy just in case Mr. "Trying to act like husband of the year"(but lets be real you just don't want to lose) over here decides to change his mind.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
You will def need those for my wife, keep em handy just in case Mr. "Trying to act like husband of the year"(but lets be real you just don't want to lose) over here decides to change his mind.

Lets see this hot wife of yours. I'll be the judge. I know hotness when I see it.

balius

Go Kart Champion

turbor850

Ready to race!
LOL. My wife is a MILF. This is something we would never agree on, totally subjective and obviously we married who we did because we thought this.

I saw a pic of your "MILF"...this is def. subjective.. not aMIwouldeverreallyLtoF... no offense of course :)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Are you still trying to tough talk over the internet? :lol:

I saw a pic of your "MILF"...this is def. subjective.. not aMIwouldeverreallyLtoF... no offense of course :)

Uh oh. Some guy who drives a chick car doesn't think my wife is hot. I guess that settles it. :rolleyes:

JhnR

Banned
I still like the idea of more horsepower than a wife better than another. They both wife's. They both fucked up by marrying you both.

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

turbor850

Ready to race!
Uh oh. Some guy who drives a chick car doesn't think my wife is hot. I guess that settles it. :rolleyes:

I guess my Shelby GT500 makes up for the non chick car then :confused:

I mean I don't know too many girls who drive GLI's in the first place either but sure :thumbsup:...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I guess my Shelby GT500 makes up for the non chick car then :confused:

I mean I don't know too many girls who drive GLI's in the first place either but sure :thumbsup:...

Let's see it! Do you also have a turbo brick? :drool:

I have seen several.... Jetta's are definitely chick cars. It doesn't matter though because a GLI is pretty sweet regardless.