GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gti vs evo?

Treeinacan

Passed Driver's Ed
I was just wondering on this, will a gti ever be able to take on the evo in a race? I definatly would never trade my gti for a evo since i herd they were uncomfortable and less nice on the inside but ive been wondering about speed?

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Dude, a stage 4 evo will destroy an evo no problem. Especially if its running nos.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Evo>GTI when it comes to speed, handling

Mantooth

Ready to race!
I like where this thread is going.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Spend a little more time reading this forum and you will learn that a GTI is slow no matter what its level of modification.
expect to be passed by everything.

revel in the fact that you have a very upscale interior and move along.:thumbsup:

gfox33

Go Kart Champion

fender177

Ready to race!
Spend a little more time reading this forum and you will learn that a GTI is slow no matter what its level of modification.
expect to be passed by everything.

revel in the fact that you have a very upscale interior and move along.:thumbsup:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::bellyroll::bellyroll::thumbsup:

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Hmm let me think.... 290hp AWD vs. 200hp FWD.

And to answer your question yes you could modify your GTI to beat a STOCK evo. It will take several thousand dollars though and you better race from a roll because the Evo will shit kick you off the line.

09vdubgti

Banned
Hmm let me think.... 290hp AWD vs. 200hp FWD.

And to answer your question yes you could modify your GTI to beat a STOCK evo. It will take several thousand dollars though and you better race from a roll because the Evo will shit kick you off the line.

those 290hp the evo has doesnt go to all 4's thats at the crank. they have a greater drivetrain power loss. You wouldnt need thousands to beat a stock evo. A stage 2 from a roll should do it.

Halvie

WOOSA
have you seen how many intake and dp options we have? Strap four of each of those bitches to your car and you will park any evo that would dare to try you.