GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Guess what my doctor drives!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
the calipers appear to be OEM colored yellow, could be the ceramic brake option for all we know..

but yeah, some jelly ass muthafuckas up in this piece.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
it's a 997 it looks like, so.. not too "cheap" just yet.

While not GTI cheap obviously....nice example 997.1's with not that many miles can be had for around $45k and CPO C2's for around $50k. Also before I bought my e92 M3 I was cross shopping them and was able to negotiate a good amout of those sticker prices but for the money I found the M3 to be the better car. Besides I don't think I could live with the entry level 911. 996's are real cheap you can find 996 TT for a little more and C2S and C4S way cheaper. I would guess that 996 prices will be coming down a lot more as more 991 variants are released but I really can't stand the 996 headlights and the interiors kinda suck to. If 996 TT's break into the 30's within the next 2 years it will be hard to pass up.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
I could afford to buy a used 911, but servicing it is another question. My brother is a service manager at a Porsche dealer in my home town. I've been researching.. and one day I will own one.

Last edited:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
You can buy mine if you want lol 2000 911 with 77k+ miles on it.

Automatic though :(

lol and you're talking shit about the 997 owner here?

Jealousy rears its ugly head haha

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
lol and you're talking shit about the 997 owner here?

Jealousy rears its ugly head haha

It's an ugly car. It's called an opinion.
I don't like the car. If I were offered that car or my tiptronic 996, I'd pick my tiptronic 996 lol

Jealousy not found.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
It's an ugly car. It's called an opinion.
I don't like the car. If I were offered that car or my tiptronic 996, I'd pick my tiptronic 996 lol

Jealousy not found.

Gotta save face somehow haha

I'm just messin' with you... though the air-cooled guys HATE, and I mean DESPISE the 996 as much as they despise the Cayenne and the Boxster though haha

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yeah no shit.

I would take a 996 GT3 or Turbo X50 though, not going to lie about that.

How long have you had the Carrera anyways?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Nope. Wasn't supposed to be for me.

Guess everything happens for a reason somehow :iono:

But yeah doc with a Porsche, that's new and exciting haha