GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Has anyone ever tried to transport a Dishwasher in their GTI/Golf?

Outkasted24

Hoping to Own a GTI Soon
I am buying a Dishwasher tomorrow as a Christmas gift and I want to know if I can fit this thing in my GTI or do I need to get a truck?

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I fit a four burner gas grill (in box) in the back of mine.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I think I transported mine a few years back no problem. Get the measurements of the box from the retailer if you can, measure against your car, etc. All dishwashers and boxes are not the same.

Nitron

Ready to race!
Dude WTF? That's like asking if a new TV will fit in the hatch.
Start with a tape measure, the box dimensions....

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I transported Manuel in the front seat once, but I think he did more than wash dishes.

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
I transported Manuel in the front seat once, but I think he did more than wash dishes.

Lol :clap:
But dude personally I'd ask someone for their truck if i knew a person. If not rent a truck. I did the other day for $20

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I work in the appliance industry. Our 27x34x38" washing machine fit in there sans packaging. Was a tight fit, but it worked. I don't think you'll have any issue with a dishwasher.

KO7

Ready to race!

Mk6GTIinSD

Passed Driver's Ed
I think I transported mine a few years back no problem. Get the measurements of the box from the retailer if you can, measure against your car, etc. All dishwashers and boxes are not the same.

Dishwashers are fairly standard at 30" in width and have to fit under a standard 24" countertop, so while they may not be the same, they are pretty darn close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk