GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HID Projector Retrofit - courtesy of SUKANAS

Clempson13

Ready to race!
I agree. There needs to be some sort if clear DIY with pics because his earlier rendition is not very well put together. It would definitely be worth while. I would jump all over it

there was. he made one with pics a while back for each step and was pretty detailed. pics were removed once he realized there was a market in selling them though haha

AdvanSuper

Banned
there was. he made one with pics a while back for each step and was pretty detailed. pics were removed once he realized there was a market in selling them though haha

Nice that's a real dick move, first he asked $750 and now it's $1000. Fucking people in these communities these days I asked him 3 times already and didn't know about that.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
The 750 was if you sent in your stock halogen headlights and he would trade you out for one that he had so he could make another set. The 1000 versions are ones that were pre-bought and all he had to do was ship it to you, no swapping of headlights.

The DIY actually was working a couple days ago when I looked it up. Pretty detailed and showed you exactly what you needed and how basically he did it.

Just saying....

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
The 750 was if you sent in your stock halogen headlights and he would trade you out for one that he had so he could make another set. The 1000 versions are ones that were pre-bought and all he had to do was ship it to you, no swapping of headlights.

The DIY actually was working a couple days ago when I looked it up. Pretty detailed and showed you exactly what you needed and how basically he did it.

Just saying....

I knew that there was one, I was mentioning that there needs to be a CLEAR version with his pictures added back in.

It was a pretty dick move. But hey I probably wouldve done the same thing so I cant complain :thumbsup:

Looks good though!

vwauug

Ready to race!
I knew that there was one, I was mentioning that there needs to be a CLEAR version with his pictures added back in.

It was a pretty dick move. But hey I probably wouldve done the same thing so I cant complain :thumbsup:

Looks good though!

Yeah - for me it was worth it - DIY on this would be a PITA (IMHO). I like tinkering, but i need my lights. All and all i love it. I also swapped my city lights for better match, which is a must.