GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hit will at school

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
Some of you might remember I'm one of the few who got hit in a parking lot the first month of my car. It was at school which is UTA and got it fixed. Well two years later it happened again. I feel like the most unlucky person ever. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347977654.465017.jpg

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I thought your typo would have been "hit wall at school" lol

Sorry to hear about that man, its why I bought a shit civic while I went to college and left my 350Z at home.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
:iono: learn to park

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Ugh, looks like it's time to invest in a pass for parking garage access.

UTA is a joke, I'm glad I didn't have a new car when I was at UNT.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
It's bad luck if you get hit in the same parking lot 2 years later?

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I hope Will is okay.

Tecni

Ready to race!
Have you considered parking away from everyone else? I park on corner spots as close to the curb as possible. This practice has kept my car ding-free for almost 3 yrs.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I rarely drive my car to school for this reason. I will either take the bus or drive an older car. Only on rare occasions do I drive the gti.

Skirball

Ready to race!
Guys, we're having a candlelight vigil for Will in the parking lot tonight at 9:00. Parking spot 2E. Hope to see you there. Please park your VWs in an adjacent parkinglot, seeing a mass amount of GTIs may be a bit much for Will's family.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Guys, we're having a candlelight vigil for Will in the parking lot tonight at 9:00. Parking spot 2E. Hope to see you there. Please park your VWs in an adjacent parkinglot, seeing a mass amount of GTIs may be a bit much for Will's family.

lmao :bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll::bellyroll: