GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hoen H8 Fogs installed (pics)

GOT SOMETHING IN THE MAIL!!!

These H8 Hoen XenonMatch bulbs, fast shipping! :)

BULBS:

Before:

After:

Plate Light Pic for reference (Rdash) just in case

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow! that looks like a great match there. Price and place you bought? are you running LED city lights or are you headlights completely stock?

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
good choice justin! :thumbsup:

wow! that looks like a great match there. Price and place you bought? are you running LED city lights or are you headlights completely stock?

I bought from Hoen direct for 38.94 shipped, got here in 3 days.

My next cheap mod will be city lights, just waiting for that thread to get somewhere and then ill pull the trigger on LED's, not trying to be the tester :p

and yes my xenons are stock bulbs!

good choice justin! :thumbsup:

thanks for the help! i broke the little clip that prevents it from turning on the right side of the car after putting it back in.... :mad0259: hopefully it wont turn itself lose.

I didnt break the clip that holds the bulb to the wire but the clip to the right side of where the bulb sits. no biggy its pretty well in there.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I don't see 12V listed, just this: Hoen H8 xenonmatch bulb pair 35w (H8f) - is that it?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
https://www.2checkout.com/checkout/purchase this is them, and they dont say 12V but they say on the bulb when you get them.

the checkout link wont work, but thanks for confirming on the 12V concern. I'll have to pick these up eventually as they look way more blue than the PIAA's I have, which should match the xenons and my 6000K city light LED's well too.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
hmmm, if these are 4000K and my PIAA's are 4500K, I wonder why these look so much bluer?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
could be my white balance on my camera. but in person they match as close as your going to get with a bulb and no going HID

I just recently installed the Hoen fogs. In person , to me they seem just a little bit bluer than the oem hid headlights. Still a very close match. I'm very happy with them. Well worth the money. :thumbsup: