GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Holy shit, this may be the best product idea ever

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

http://www.pringles.com/en_US/products/tortillas/truly-original.html

Now all they need to do is create triangular-shaped packaging and nacho parties will be advanced to the next level.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm wondering how I lived this long without them.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
How often do you get your bag of tortilla chips home to make nachos only to stare in horror at the number broken chips that are insufficiently large to support toppings? I end up buying twice as many bags as I think I'll need solely because of the chip breakage ratio.

A cardboard tube to support the chips allows for maximum chip integrity during the vital transport phase.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
True, these would make some epic nacho topping foundations. It's all in the shape. Science!

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
How often do you get your bag of tortilla chips home to make nachos only to stare in horror at the number broken chips that are insufficiently large to support toppings? I end up buying twice as many bags as I think I'll need solely because of the chip breakage ratio.

A cardboard tube to support the chips allows for maximum chip integrity during the vital transport phase.

This sentence might be the single greatest collection of words in the history of humanity.

Take note people. The revolution has begun.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Fuck this place . . . now I need to find these Pringles

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
See that's what's holding me back about this, Pringles are largely the shittiest chips on the market but their packaging is terrific. If they can get a good tortilla chip recipe this will be magic in a can.