GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hood wrap...

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
was in the dealer today for my 90 day check up (2 months late haha).

In the show room they had a shadow blue GTI (sexy color that i didnt like untill i saw it in person) the interior had the dealer installed carbon trim...

...and the hood was wrapped in a carbon fiber look vinyl wrap... the tag on the window said it was an extra 399$

wish i took a picture for you guys to throw up on

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Yep should have, you have just now wasted precious internet space to tell us a wonderful cool story, bro.

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
hahaha

drtyjrsy

Ready to race!
theres two companies that make the carbon fiber Hexis and 3M. its a great looking product but the 3M is a permanent adhesive is not guaranteed for removal so be cautious. Hexis is a nice alternative, same texture just a little glossier.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
And you keep wasting space by replying to my wasted space about a thread that was wasted in the first place. ZZZzzz

Top put this thread onto a better topic before I ungraciously deterred it, I think it would look better on a Candy White vehicle. Blue and black just never really go together i guess. You know the saying black pants = no blue socks or vise versa.

Instead of a wrap, how about an actual carbon fiber hood. Now that would be something worth getting excited about.

DD89

Ready to race!
was in the dealer today for my 90 day check up (2 months late haha).

In the show room they had a shadow blue GTI (sexy color that i didnt like untill i saw it in person) the interior had the dealer installed carbon trim...

...and the hood was wrapped in a carbon fiber look vinyl wrap... the tag on the window said it was an extra 399$

wish i took a picture for you guys to throw up on

Was it the Sunrise VW dealer? I saw a Shadow blue one there that fits the exact description.