GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How did a oil change turn in to this....??

GUS

CHP
I took my Gti for a oil change and I drove out with this!? haha

Last edited:

Gyntry

Ready to race!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
GTI MK2,MK4,MK5,MK6, Golf R << seems like a trend, perhaps? ;)

DummyBear

Ready to race!
did you get a sweet deal or something? Now I can't wait till my nxt 10k service coming up in July :) white r is pretty hot

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

GUS

CHP
did you get a sweet deal or something? Now I can't wait till my nxt 10k service coming up in July :) white r is pretty hot

Yup they made me a deal I couldn't resist. hahahaha good luck on the up coming oil changes... Don't look around :lol:

Stifun

Ready to race!
Congratulations on the new Impulse buy White is the best color on the R enjoy and boost often.

Murdered6

Ready to race!
ahhhhhh, thats sweet man!

GUS

CHP
Thanks for all the love guys. I'll keep you posted on the upgrades, first thing up is unitronic :)

PedroPat

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats, just picked mine up on Friday, Black two door loaded. Started on the first mods today. OEM Plus sidemarkers smoke, perfect fit but one of the bulbs is bad. ECS, badgeless grill. I've never been a fan of the big VW logo, the badgelesss grill was cheap and very easy to install and so were the side markers.

I'm having the half moon plastic piece that fills in the hood painted by a body shop. Only 127 miles on the car and most of that was the drive home from the dealer. It's been a long road getting this car. I ordered it January 7, my first estimated delivery date was June then it got pushed back to August and pushed back again to October. I just couldn't wait that long and found one way out of town, did the deal for MSRP and now she's in the garage.

I'm going with VMR 710,18" wheels and 235/40/18 Michelin supersport tires which should be done by next week. After the break in period I'll go APR stage 1 and down the road the Euro tail lights.

I took her out for a short cruise today up one of the local twisty roads. WOW! :thumbsup: I sold my 2004 E46 BMW M3 for this car and no regrets. This car is fun!:thumbup: I'll post some pics in a week or so.

Happy driving everyone

PedroPat

SF Bay area

Thumper

Autocross Champion
I took her out for a short cruise today up one of the local twisty roads. WOW! :thumbsup: I sold my 2004 E46 BMW M3 for this car and no regrets. This car is fun!:thumbup: I'll post some pics in a week or so.

Happy driving everyone

PedroPat

SF Bay area

FYI, gonna be a NorCal cruise out of SF on Hwy 1 next month.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39916

OP, congrats on the White R, definitely sexy. Kinda how we got the Jetta, wife took the new GTI in for the tint and walked out with a deal to trade in our 09 Jetta for a new one....LOL

Sometimes they will make good deals to get cars they can sell fast and make good profit on. Everyone wins. :thumbsup: