GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HS Tuning - APR Spring Into Power Sale!

GPM

Ready to race!
I highly recommend Jon and HS Tuning.

APR inadvertently left the CBFA breather filter out of my Carbonio order. Jon 'procured' one the next day and sent it out 2nd day air. That's free shipping on the original intake and free 2nd day air on the missing part due to someone else's mistake.

HS Tuning will be at the top of my vendor list the next time I go shopping.

jon@HSTuning

Ready to race!
I highly recommend Jon and HS Tuning.

APR inadvertently left the CBFA breather filter out of my Carbonio order. Jon 'procured' one the next day and sent it out 2nd day air. That's free shipping on the original intake and free 2nd day air on the missing part due to someone else's mistake.

HS Tuning will be at the top of my vendor list the next time I go shopping.

Thanks for letting me get that taken care of.
-Jon

JonnyChoc

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Jon, about to put my order in but can you tell me what the backorder is on a Carbonio Intake for a MK6 GTI?

JonnyChoc

Passed Driver's Ed
Wish I could get to you guys for a tune but got my order in for an intake before the sale eneded! Can't wait!

GTI-OCD

Ready to race!
I'm picking up my 2011 GTI today, and I couldn't pass up this deal, so flashing next tues during lunch break. It is going to be hard to behave during the break-in period. :23:

jon@HSTuning

Ready to race!
Wish I could get to you guys for a tune but got my order in for an intake before the sale eneded! Can't wait!

You could always ship the ECU? ;)

Can't wait to get it out to you!

(to everyone else, don't forget the free shipping offer we're running til the 30th, on everything!)

skully

Ready to race!
You could always ship the ECU? ;)

Can't wait to get it out to you!

(to everyone else, don't forget the free shipping offer we're running til the 30th, on everything!)

My APR FMIC ftw