GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I bid you all a fond farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpico

Passed Driver's Ed
It is with great trepidation, yet little regret, that I announce my departure from this forum. Over the course of the last few months, I have realized that this is not so much a community, as it is a breeding ground for the sycophants of this generation.

So here is my fond farewell...

To the money grubbers who still live with mom and dad, work at a fast food joint, and get their adrenaline kicks racing soccer moms in their Mini Vans at stop lights. Here is a preview of your future. Many of you will live in a small shack, one most likely filled to the brim with roaches, but hey, you will have a cool car brah!

Here.. Here..

To the "bagged" crowd, whose vehicles look more like a Mexcian lowered Astro Van, than a fine piece of German Engineering. Your car doesn't look cool or sexy, it looks like it just rolled out of a chop shop in a third world country.

Here... Here...

To the degenerate maggots, whose cars are chalk full of tacky stickers written by some dopes in an office somewhere, it does not make you unique, it makes you stupid. Prefabbed slogans don't encapsulate you, they describe you.

Here... Here...

To all of the other miscreant on this forum. The ones whose girlfriends complain about your spending habits, she's cheating on you. To those who complain when a girl says their car is cute, grow a pair, if your masculinity is measured by the car you drive, then perhaps you are not very masculine at all.

Here... Here...

To the normal people on this forum. Those who aren't interested in putting 300+ WHP to a front wheel drive car. Those who don't have candy colored rims, distastefully colored trim pieces, carbon fiber hoods, rear seat deletes, sound systems that wake up neighborhoods, or other idiotic modifications, I bid thee and honest and fond farewell.

Here... Here...

To the mods, I say this. You have created a community here of vile creatures. I hope that someday, some of these people can be rehabilitated and can become normal members of society.

:iono:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Why don't you just communicate with the normal ones and ignore the "haterz"

I wonder what pissed you off so much...

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Oh yes... the tuned car wars...

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
In before ban/lock/delete

You know what would be truly hilarious? If he came back on later to reply to what we say in this thread lol.

RMill_SC

Passed Driver's Ed
Hear hear....to the people who post a rant prior to leaving....instead of just not visiting the forum anymore, thinking anyone gives a flying fuck what you think. The same kind that wouldn't have the balls to say any of that drivel if they were standing in front of you...where I grew up, we call them "pussies".

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
This is fucking awesome.

I wish i had teh balls to write dis shit and leave but I am tits. And i like talking shit

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
You would LOVE the 'tex. I wonder what got to him so badly?

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
62 posts? I'll call when I care.

v-dug

Go Kart Champion
Most of the people on this forum are into their cars. They appreciate them. They are actual enthusiasts; if they enjoy different aspects of their car than you and this causes you consternation, that's your problem.

I say this having been a member of NASIOC, the largest Subaru forum, many years ago, and watching it turn into a worthless cesspool of internet assholes. You know, the same ones you see commenting on every youtube video they can in an attempt to make the most over-the-top hateful/underhanded/demeaning comments they can. A whole community of pointless detractors.

Anyhow, I may not agree with the directions many people on this forum take (I'm not a fan of bagged), but at least most people on here are civil and often even helpful. Sure, on average, the crowd here isn't as mature as my peers over at SubaruForester.com, I'll take these guys over the general allotment of jerks on the internet any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.