GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I Cheated on the GTI... Shhh (Abarth Content)

Bender1

Banned
x2 on the interior although you can't say its typical Detroit crap when they're pumping out some very nice interiors now. I think it looks pretty nice but too many things felt cheap, especially the seat adjusters and the buttons have that cheap loose feeling when you push them.

If it feels cheap and loose when brand new... imagine it in 10k miles.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
Fiat has this though....

BIG FAT UNCLE PAULY

Ready to race!
I had a 1974 FIAT X19 and would never buy another FIAT again (too mechanically unreliable). It was a really fun car though. Have seen a few 500s on the road and they are just too small.

3ics

Ready to race!
The footage of the Q7 vs. the 50 makes me cringe...

You never know what is best in a car accident, because you never know what might hit you. Just be a good driver!

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
The Fiat 500's are just like when the Mini Cooper’s came to the states, kind of cool But after a few years every old man and or middle aged douchbag woman were driving them.
I seriously can’t believe I drive a car as small as the Gti anything smaller and FML,

Fiat 500… Hell no!
The only hot girls 500’s are going to attract are paid models in their advertising campaigns.
I would just get a motorcycle if I wanted all the drive feel/ Stock exhaust tone.

Wheelman916

Passed Driver's Ed
After Fiat's last go around in the U.S., i'd wait a few years to see if they are a better car. When the were in this country, their cars were fun to drive, but they fell apart and parts were hard to get.

+1 I'm interested in the Abarth, but I think i'll wait a few years before taking a serious look at purchasing one... and by then, the novelty may wear off, and better cars will likely come out... so odds are, I probably won't get one. LOL

Imagine going to pick up a girl for a date in that thing. There will be no second date...

If you have to worry about the kind of car you drive impacting the outcome of a first date, I think the car you drive is the least of your problems.

+1 I'm interested in the Abarth, but I think i'll wait a few years before taking a serious look at purchasing one... and by then, the novelty may wear off, and better cars will likely come out... so odds are, I probably won't get one. LOL

If you have to worry about the kind of car you drive impacting the outcome of a first date, I think the car you drive is the least of your problems.

:thumbsup::clap:

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Awesome little car. And to a previous poster, there are some HOT Renaults and Peugeots being made now. Check out a Euro car magazine like Car or Top Gear. I'd love to see them available here now.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
If it feels cheap and loose when brand new... imagine it in 10k miles.

Sold mine with almost 20k miles zero issues. Held up well and ran fantastic. The car is well made and selling very well here in Europe. The clubs and tuner support are amazing.

Even if your 'date' thinks otherwise lol! Im amazed at what is posted here about a car few of you have ever lived with. No loss just keep worrying about what other people think rather than live your own life in the car world.

I certainly wasnt thinking that when I considered the GTI before the sale of the Abarth.

As far as all the doom and gloom of crashing go.....just dont drive you will be happier! :)

Glad Im willing to take some risk in life at least. Life's too short to live in fear. What fun is that.

E-Rocko

Ready to race!
I think they are fun little cars. My main issues would be the size and the interior. The size is what it is. The interior, on the other hand, is a disappointment. They could do better.

Bender1

Banned
Sold mine with almost 20k miles zero issues. Held up well and ran fantastic. The car is well made and selling very well here in Europe. The clubs and tuner support are amazing.

Right, but your car in Europe is NOT the car we get here.

Its literally a 99% different car.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Right, but your car in Europe is NOT the car we get here.

Its literally a 99% different car.

Wrong. Same motor built in Mexico. Same gearbox, seats, gauges and the US gets a glovebox and the Euro doesnt. Brakes same etc. Small bracing and mod for the US bumpers. Emissions not much different. EU and US are both very strict.