GOLFMKV

I just noticed

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
I just noticed,

you guys don't know squat about you rides. :p

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
My DRL's flash real quick every time I turn the car on(?!?!), and the leather is not bonded to the padding like on my B6 A4 and already loos kinda dookie at 9K. Not that I just noticed these things now, more just expressing how bummed I am about them haha.

FlyingYeti

Passed Driver's Ed
OK... just went through everything to make sure I was not about to post something already mentioned...

1. Car will not roll back on a hill when you let go the brake to shift. This is shown on the manual, but did not notice it until just now.

2. Here's something no one probably knows (I think I am the first to discover)... I did not like how gas cap door did not have a lock as anyone can open it.. so I thought. Now I just discovered that you cannot open the gas cap door when your car doors are locked. When you lock your car, gas cap door also locks. How's that for the discovery?

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
OK... just went through everything to make sure I was not about to post something already mentioned...

1. Car will not roll back on a hill when you let go the brake to shift. This is shown on the manual, but did not notice it until just now.

2. Here's something no one probably knows (I think I am the first to discover)... I did not like how gas cap door did not have a lock as anyone can open it.. so I thought. Now I just discovered that you cannot open the gas cap door when your car doors are locked. When you lock your car, gas cap door also locks. How's that for the discovery?

The first one you posted I had no idea. I'm going to go out and test this later. The second I had happen to me when I was away on vacation. I only had the car for a short period of time. I thought that something broken and I didn't know what to do. I almost broke open my gas door because I needed to get in there before I ran out of gas lol

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion
On the Navigation System there is a button next to the cd eject button that changes the Nav screen from day view to night view., Jeez, I've only had the car six months, it takes time to recognize all of the features that this car has.:eek:

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
On the Navigation System there is a button next to the cd eject button that changes the Nav screen from day view to night view., Jeez, I've only had the car six months, it takes time to recognize all of the features that this car has.:eek:

I didnt know this! When I leave this evening, my car is in a dark covered parking, I'll have to check this out. Another GTI Easter Egg! :thumbup:

scirocco16V1

Passed Driver's Ed

My 86 Scirocco & my 95 GTI did it so I was happy its was still there. kinda odd the "windows up/down with remote" has to vagcom'd on as that was a std convenience featue in the past

Submerge

Ready to race!
How do I make my side mirrors fold in? I assumed that was a Euro only feature for the GTI...also didn't realize the sunvisors can extend. Have my doubts. Gonna run out and check it.