GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I want to see mkVI mods!

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Hey guys, got my GTI a few weeks ago.. only done clear sidemarkers so far.. have Eibach pro-kit springs waiting to be installed and wheel spacers on the way :D anyways.. heres my new girlfriend! ;)

(custom black and white seats with red stitching)

I have a similar job in my car, except since my GTI is black, I didn't do the two tone seats. Dealer didn't have an Autobahn on the lot and I didn't want to shell out another $5k anyway, so they had leather installed for me. Black Katzkin with red double stitching - matches the leather and stitching in the rest of the interior. As far as the dealer and I know, I'm the only one in southern California with this interior. My sales guy nearly creamed himself when he saw it...took a ton of pictures to show off to customers. Unfortunately, they can't do custom leather anymore...VWoA can't guarantee any other thread than OEM in the event of side airbag deployment.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
I do wish I had Dynaudio and KESSY :( Anyone know where to get the harness that mates up with the stock head unit AND harness to facilitate wiring in a 4 channel LOC amp and sub? Either Crutchfield or Scosche used to carry them...

n8walker1

Yeah, as soon as I get back in town I will take some pics.

Mods: AWE vent mount boost gauge, AWE exhaust, USP HID kit and Fog HID Kit, Red GTI door seals and seat inserts, H & R front and rear sway bars, LED interior kit, remote windows with key fob, VAG-com mini programmer, LED interior lights, LED plate lights, LED puddle lights and wiring install, Stern rear sub brace, and the list goes on.

Soon to have the LED Oem factory R headlights and tailights installed, K04 turbo and GIAC upgraded, and the S3 FMIC, DV valve and the AWE intake.

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
I love my small cosmetic mods.

Color matched side markers, red/black VW emblem, lamin-x fogs, and from ebay.de, new GTI emblems(red vinyl with CF on top)

yes i know it's dirty :yikes:

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
^^ I can't wait John. John's painting me a custom rear VW emblem that should look sick when done.

Emblem is done, need to wash my car before pics can be taken, sorry.

Last edited:

Mcflurvin

Ready to race!
Ya'll cool w/ MKVI Golf variants / JSWs ?

dem blqs damn that looks nice

frederikstr

smoked my side indicators :)
And yes I know what you are all thinking, that are not the side indicators of a Golf 6. It is in europe (golf 6 sportwagon)

Before

After

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
put in a custom bomb hoist to lift my custom atom bomb air tank out of my trunk for shows, pics coming soon...

I know you say pics coming soon, but I'm going to assume you DIDN'T put in the Custom Hoist until the Pics show up! :fighting0030: