GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I was/still am a Honda guy, this is why!

heartcoke

Ready to race!
I smelled the cooked rice from the topic list. Was disappointed to find a video and not a free sample of some rice.

Sent from my EVO 4G

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
I dont want to start any hate wars at all. especially since I dont have anything against car brands cause they dont really mean shit to me.

but that video didnt not show anything that made me love Honda's. If a VW was in the same video doing the same thing I would feel the same way.

I dont think cars say anything, its the drivers who speak out.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
I dont want to start any hate wars at all. especially since I dont have anything against car brands cause they dont really mean shit to me.

but that video didnt not show anything that made me love Honda's. If a VW was in the same video doing the same thing I would feel the same way.

I believe the cars make the statement...the driver can make or break the image of the car though ie driving style.

I showed my buddies who hate imports this NSXs gone wild video...they were feeling it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz_wYVFUgMk

Last edited:

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion

Well the mugen rims, the mugen spoiler, the Carbon fiber rear hatch, mugen steering wheel, mugen light weight carbon fiber racing seats, Takata racing harness/seatbelt, Type R (like an R20/R32 in the VW world),94-97 front conversion (dont know why they went to that, but hey.) Carbon fiber hood, Tien full suspension....plus all the other stuff we didn't see. oh and 8k RPM.

This car is made for the time attack...did you not see that? i been those chicks distracted you huh. lol.

The driver doesn't have to speak out to me on this one, his car does the speaking for him.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
OK...
More girls and less wings that belong on jets... than this thread will be full of win

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
NSX is my top 5 cars since i can remember. I have a freakin $200 1/18 diecast of the NSX just cause i love it. It may not be the fastest, but it's hand built, looks awesome, can out handle almost every single car, jizzed in my pants.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
i liked the cinematography but the car was meh.

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
I seen that formal 67 NSX video a while back...while i can appreciate the effort/material ie. violin/piano/girl on swing/etc it just doesnt seem to mesh with the car....i know there is symbolism/metaphors going on but i prefer the NSX's Gone Wild video...its all about the car and no other b.s. added.

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Well the mugen rims, the mugen spoiler, the Carbon fiber rear hatch, mugen steering wheel, mugen light weight carbon fiber racing seats, Takata racing harness/seatbelt, Type R (like an R20/R32 in the VW world),94-97 front conversion (dont know why they went to that, but hey.) Carbon fiber hood, Tien full suspension....plus all the other stuff we didn't see. oh and 8k RPM.

This car is made for the time attack...did you not see that? i been those chicks distracted you huh. lol.

The driver doesn't have to speak out to me on this one, his car does the speaking for him.

Yes i saw all that. the car is crazy and I would love to own it however it doesnt speak out about the person driving it. The driver could still be my grandma, the kid down the block whose dad buys him everything, or the hardcore Time Attack fan. All Im saying is that you cant judge some one but what they drive. So if you drive a Ferrari compared to some one who drives a 1950s VW it doesnt make you a better person. So all those people who say honda drivers this or VW drivers that or BMW drivers are this.. the car doesnt make them who they are.. That was all I was getting at :D I know not completely relevant but whatever haha

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
yo dawgg i heer u lyk hondasss werd son i feel dat shit homies b hatin but shiiiiiit yoooo my hondaaa g0t lyk 140hp sunnn n datsss afta i droped lyk 2gsss in mah shittt now itz hella dope fresh nawww mean?

peep da fresh shitt boyeeeee

me n mah boiz r doin it proppa

hella ballin n jdm naw meen?

Last edited:

GTI'10man

Ready to race!
yo dawgg i hear u lyk hondasss werd son i feel dat shit homies be hatin but shiiiiiit yoooo my hondaaa got lyk 140hp sunnn and thatsss afta i droped lyk 2g'sss in mah shittt now it's hella dope fresh nawww mean?

Hahaha. Yaarra comprehend what I'm saying thoo :lol: