GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Important message to DSG Golf R Owners...

inc55

Go Kart Champion
so strange to see the cars on the other side of the road. Even sitting where you are is weird. I wouldn't want to shift with my left hand.

Medussa

Ready to race!
i love my 6 speed in or out of traffic and i defiantly have a blast in the snow with this thing. i remember my wife calling me dumb ass for getting a gti she said this is not gonna work in the snow. i said what do you know!! then she call me asshole for passing her and giving her the middle finger on the parkway, while she drove 30mph in the snow in her AWD tiguan lol

IsR

so strange to see the cars on the other side of the road. Even sitting where you are is weird. I wouldn't want to shift with my left hand.

Hehe... yea. We are RHD car based system.
First time I drove LHD was in Holland eons ago. Now I do go to Florida couple of times a year and well, get used to driving either side.

The attachment didn't work last time around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcpnujZtco

Anyway regardless if the Golf R comes with DSG or not fundamentally it's a great fun car!:w00t:

Last edited:

TAZZ1

Ready to race!
I can see your point. When I had the mk5 r32 I kept seeing female drivers with the same car. The stick only option will greatly reduce the amount of female drivers :)

I might move to Arizona in about a year so I might pull the trigger on the R.

:lol:
That being said, Manual in snow is much better than DSG . Manual can also withstand loads of torque more than DSG.... coming from a DSG driver.

kilowong

Passed Driver's Ed
Golf R in hong kong

You guys are very lucky to enjoy such an amazing ride. DSG!! K04 stock. No ECU removal to flash. STOCK LED Tails! Comfort Setting. Enjoy you lucky bastards and drive safe.:D

Please feel free to tell us US folk how much you enjoy your ride.

yes i appreciate and enjoy it everytime the DSG change gear.
if u guys have the option in the future, must must have.

eric